Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

Hoblick and I are working something out. It looks bad doesn't it,lol

Them mudflaps are pretty horrific looking lol. idk why they even make em like that since everyone takes em off anyhow :dunno: I suppose they could make a fender kit if someone did want em on their bike :lol:

05eba070.jpg

BOOM!!

Ok how bout the next one be at a truck stop with a semi in the background

Extra rep if it happens to be my dads rig :lol:

I'm at work and there's a few hundred semi trucks and trailers. But its not a truck stop and I don't have my bike :( lol

You should always keep the rpms above 7K on that bike when slowing down so you have the power for exiting the corner. Practice blipping the throttle while down shifting. You should be going through each gear when coming to a stop or approaching a curve, don't just wait till the last minute and down shift 3 times. In fact, by doing this you may even be able to pretty much come to a smooth complete stop with out using the brake until the last few feet. I almost never use my brakes to slow down.

^^^This!

Yeah, from the sound of it Exarch is boggin' the bike too much - those lil 250's run very comfortably between 5k - 10k. Stay a few K away from redline but don't let it fall to 2k-3k in a turn......and I ALWAYS throttle blip back down through the gears to a stop - saves brakes and clutches, but doesn't save fuel.......no worries though, since you're always replacing the fuel with brand new anyway! :D:D