Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

what did you do that for...should have just parked in front of your apartment and dialed 911..lol
Ok im going to need aproval for this one.....

IMAG0044.jpg?t=1334534524

zoom in of the actual truck...

IMAG0048.jpg?t=1334534600

Both of these ideas are genius! :lol:

Posting for exarch and myself

734464ce.jpg

Next challange in front of a coldstone creamery.

this is the last pic of my bike b4 i wrecked it :( gotta get new clipons and mirrors now. Bikes rashed.pretty good, but it still lives to ride another day. And I gotta buy my bro a new.jacket cuz I rashed his.

How did you wreck it?

in the twisties, I was at 10mph in 5th gear, lost traction and started sliding a lil bit, hit the front break and down I went. I know I should of droped it down a couple gears and punch the gas to gain trCtion again or just pull in the clutch, but the break was a natural reaction

this is the last pic of my bike b4 i wrecked it :( gotta get new clipons and mirrors now. Bikes rashed.pretty good, but it still lives to ride another day. And I gotta buy my bro a new.jacket cuz I rashed his.

That sucks Exarch. Sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay.

Is that QuikAccord's bike? I'm obsessed with it. It's just to awesome and has now become my favorite bike in existence other than the BMW S1000RR.

Ah gotcha. Do you down shift when slowing down or when you are stopped?

Im still trying to get the hang of down shifting actually lol, much different than my car. At stops I ride the clutch and shift to 2nd as im slowing and then make adjustments from there. As far as curves go im still figuring out which gear I need to be in as I dont want to under shift, but most curvs(20-30mph) I just kick it to 5th and do just fine.

That sucks Exarch. Sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay.

Is that QuikAccord's bike? I'm obsessed with it. It's just to awesome and has now become my favorite bike in existence other than the BMW S1000RR.

Yup, his bike looks real good, especially in person :)

Kinda ruins the point of the game,lol. It's up to Zach imo, he made the thread.

We will let him have it. For future reference on "questonable" photos, you need at least three yes votes from other members for it to be approved, if someone disagrees. It's in the rules :)

in the twisties, I was at 10mph in 5th gear, lost traction and started sliding a lil bit, hit the front break and down I went. I know I should of droped it down a couple gears and punch the gas to gain trCtion again or just pull in the clutch, but the break was a natural reaction

:nono: :hijack:

:lol: jk Glad you are ok man!

Im still trying to get the hang of down shifting actually lol, much different than my car. At stops I ride the clutch and shift to 2nd as im slowing and then make adjustments from there. As far as curves go im still figuring out which gear I need to be in as I dont want to under shift, but most curvs(20-30mph) I just kick it to 5th and do just fine.

You should always keep the rpms above 7K on that bike when slowing down so you have the power for exiting the corner. Practice blipping the throttle while down shifting. You should be going through each gear when coming to a stop or approaching a curve, don't just wait till the last minute and down shift 3 times. In fact, by doing this you may even be able to pretty much come to a smooth complete stop with out using the brake until the last few feet. I almost never use my brakes to slow down.

Blipping the throttle

Edited by JStump

Add this to the first post so we can all keep track that way... Then as challenges are added write pending after them or something.

added it to the original post. Ill update it as much as possible, but i think if i do the whole pending thing it might get confusing if someone gets the challenge and it says pending in the op, and there is a new challenge.