Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

photo13.jpg

LOL This was a fun one. It was parked at his house and he came out and asked wtf I was doing. So I had to explain to him the picture competition. He said it sounds like fun. He didn't want to be in the pic tho,lol

In honor of Reds opening day the next pic needs to be in front of a professional sports stadium or D1 College sports arena. It doesn't matter how far in the background it is. As long as it in the pic. Should be easy for those that commute past any of the major cities.

Lol +rep for this shit hah. I figured someone would of got it at a police station, or in a parking lot, or a police on call in the neighborhood. But at his house lol, thats some good shit bro.

photo13.jpg

LOL This was a fun one. It was parked at his house and he came out and asked wtf I was doing. So I had to explain to him the picture competition. He said it sounds like fun. He didn't want to be in the pic tho,lol

In honor of Reds opening day the next pic needs to be in front of a professional sports stadium or D1 College sports arena. It doesn't matter how far in the background it is. As long as it in the pic. Should be easy for those that commute past any of the major cities.

2012-04-08%252017.39.48.jpg

in honor of happy endings, need a pic of your bike in front of a seedy massage parlor.

• Upvote 3

if no one gets it after 3 days or a week, who picks the new challenge?

if i get to pick, i'll go with something less seedy, and say bike in front of chucky cheese. if i'm not allowed to pick, i'll edit my post.

if no one gets it after 3 days or a week, who picks the new challenge?

if i get to pick, i'll go with something less seedy, and say bike in front of chucky cheese. if i'm not allowed to pick, i'll edit my post.

If nobody gets the challenge winthin three days, the original poster of the challenge is then allowed to go out and get his own challenge. If no one gets it within one week, (i think we still have one more day to go) the poster of the current challenge can then choose another challenge

It's up to jbot, he posted seedy massage parlor last Sunday (hasn't been a full week but its the following Sunday nonetheless) so once he confirms a new challenge, I guess the current challenge will stand...

Unless you guys wanna do three votes, three yes votes and we will make chuck e cheese the new challenge, if so, I will be the first yes vote so we can get the ball rolling on this thread! :)

It's up to jbot, he posted seedy massage parlor last Sunday (hasn't been a full week but its the following Sunday nonetheless) so once he confirms a new challenge, I guess the current challenge will stand...

Unless you guys wanna do three votes, three yes votes and we will make chuck e cheese the new challenge, if so, I will be the first yes vote so we can get the ball rolling on this thread! :)

Ill.be the 2nd yes vote :dunno: