Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

Well if you live by new York new York, I'm assuming you live right down the road from... Damn can't remember the name of that golf course. I vote no! Haha

Edit: ^ nvm fail on my part lol

Can't get a pic of your own challenge! :rolleyes:

040a4ac1.jpg

Next, a pic with a covered bridge

Does an overpass count as a bridge? im not even sure what COVERD bridges are in Ohio, I didnt realize we even had any. most covered bridges I know of around non landlocked states and a few others. Im not playin this week(maybe this weekend) but just trying to clear up what a 'covered bridge' is for other people.

Ahh, so pretty much a park bridge would be the easiest to find around these parts :)

http://www2.dot.state.oh.us/se/coveredbridges/

Horrible map but that adds to the adventure! Enjoy riding around the entire county! hehe

Edit: Just found out there's one on my way to work tomorrow. I have to stop at the post office so I may not have time to stop by and snap a pic but we will see

Edited by abdecal

So does this count or does it have to be a pic that was current?

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14309

Its supposed to be current, as in after the post was made, unless it was taken the day before, unless no one else can get the pic I beleive.

Does an overpass count as a bridge? im not even sure what COVERD bridges are in Ohio, I didnt realize we even had any. most covered bridges I know of around non landlocked states and a few others. Im not playin this week(maybe this weekend) but just trying to clear up what a 'covered bridge' is for other people.

There are a ton of covered bridges in Ohio (125 according to one website I found). They are all over the state. A little bit of googling will likely find one within a half an hour of you.

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

There are a ton of covered bridges in Ohio (125 according to one website I found). They are all over the state. A little bit of googling will likely find one within a half an hour of you.

Craig

I already stated there is one less than 2min away from my work after Abdecal posted the link :p

Current challenge: Take a pic of your bike next to.a.covered bridge.

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15040

Next a pic of your bike by a police station :D playin with fire now!

Edit - damn, didnt catch the part about taking it after the challenge is made :angry: Carry on

Edited by Hellmutt

picture.php?albumid=854&pictureid=15652

There it is. Eldean Bridge in Troy. I have another pic that is about the same in my albums but was from a couple years ago. This was tonight.

The next spot i will kinda steal from Helmutt but take it abit further and make it Next to a Police car. I will throw i some extra rep for having the officer in the pic also.:D

• Upvote 1

There it is. Eldean Bridge in Troy. I have another pic that is about the same in my albums but was from a couple years ago. This was tonight.

The next spot i will kinda steal from Helmutt but take it abit further and make it Next to a Police car. I will throw i some extra rep for having the officer in the pic also.:D

photo13.jpg

LOL This was a fun one. It was parked at his house and he came out and asked wtf I was doing. So I had to explain to him the picture competition. He said it sounds like fun. He didn't want to be in the pic tho,lol

In honor of Reds opening day the next pic needs to be in front of a professional sports stadium or D1 College sports arena. It doesn't matter how far in the background it is. As long as it in the pic. Should be easy for those that commute past any of the major cities.

• Upvote 1