2002 YZF600R - $2,400 - Columbus 43215

ninjagirl219

Awesome! Thanks guys. Makes me feel better about the sale. I haven't seen the bike yet, but we talked today about it and it sounds like she takes good care of it. I'm looking forward to the test drive tomorrow (at the BMV) and hopefully riding it home after.

Awe, thanks guys! :) I like being good people.

I guess we'll see if you like the bike tomorrow. I know I will shed a few tears if you decide to. This bike is the one thing I have always been able to count on and some of my best memories are with this bike in my life, but it's time to move on to a new one. Just glad it may be going home with someone who deserves it.

Yeah, it will be weird seeing me on a different bike. To say that I'm not incredible sad right now is an understatement, but I'm trying hard to focus on the reasons I sold it rather than the reasons I didn't want to sell it. Thankfully I know that I've passed the bike to a good home.

Thanks for the smooth transfer Alex. I hope you enjoy/love that bike as much as I have and if you have any questions at all, no matter how big/small let me know.

Here's my CL ad.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2933700805.html

Contact me if interested!

Also, I'm looking for a 2003+ Kawasaki ZX6R that's in good condition, not salvage for $4K or less. Thanks!

I would look for a 2005 and up.. I had an 03 and now I have an 09.. the 03 and 04's are the most uncomfortable bike i think i've ever been on.. Luckily you don't have balls but that seat jams you forward into the tank.. make sure you ride one for a bit before you buy one if its an 03 or 04...

look at the 600rr's too.. I had an 03 and loved it.. r6's 2003 and up are nice too.. Gsxr's are get an 06 and up if you go that route.. good luck!

I would look for a 2005 and up.. I had an 03 and now I have an 09.. the 03 and 04's are the most uncomfortable bike i think i've ever been on.. Luckily you don't have balls but that seat jams you forward into the tank.. make sure you ride one for a bit before you buy one if its an 03 or 04..

the 05-06 is designed the same way but not as bad I'm told. I had an 05 but never even sat on an 03-04

Thanks guys. I will keep that in mind. I love the styling of the '03-'04 636 the best, but I am eyeing an '06 at Cycle Co. on Broad. A little overpriced IMO so hoping they will come down in price. We'll see. I've started looking at other 600s as well so the feedback is definitely welcomed. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

THANKS, STEPHANIE/NINJAGIRL!!!!! I just got in. I have been riding it since we parted ways. I love it and I will treat it right. I have been wanting to get back into riding since my bike went on the fritz, but hadn't been able to find a nice bike in my price range. You were awesome and the whole transaction was smoothly!

Alex, I'm glad you like it and that you're smart about gear which was very important to me with who I sold it to. Makes me happy!

Thanks Jinu, Mike and Kent! I'm definitely not done riding, and looking all over the net for something that will work for what I want. Never meant to disappear for so long, but life throws you curve balls and I had to adjust for a while. Here's hoping whatever I find will make me pine to get back and ride as much as I used to before I took that effin' job in WV that disrupted my lifestyle. :)

And I would love the 675, just a bit pricey (and rare to find). ;)