stupid bugs

Exarch

So yesterday I leave my house to drop my bike off in a nice dry garage before the rain hit. So I get like 100ft down the road and notice a fricking nat in my visor, cool whatever, I just pull off to the side of the road, take off my helmet, get the thing out, double checked to make sure he was gone, yup no more bug. So I put the helmet back on and the lil shit flies right inside my visor again b4 I close it. So I take off my helmet again(a group of people behind me are prob thinking wtf is this guy doing) and remove the bug yet again(or so I thought) so ya the helmet is back on and im driving again, I get to the end of the street and turn on to the main road. The next thing I see is this damn nat in my helmet again, at this point im more worried bout the traffic around me than the annoying nat, althougj I keep blowing at it so he doesnt fly into my eye. So I come to a red light, open my visor, blow on the nat and he flys out, then flys right back in b4 I close it. So the light turns green and I go, nat still in my helm and drive another 10 or so miles b4 I hit another red light. At this light im just like screw it, so I open my visor and leave it open, we start moving again and next thing I know I get smacked in the eye by Another, much larger bug. That shit hurt like hell, so I quicky close my visor b4 I get hit in the eye and lose vision in both eyes(the nat is still in my helmet) so I drive the next 3 or so miles with 1 eye closed and that damn nat still in my helmet b4 I finallly reach my destination.

No real point to this story, so dont bother reading it. Im sure there are a bunch of typos and whatnot, but im on a phone so idc. Anywho thats my rant for the day, TLDR.

• Upvote 1

Lol

Nats a very good story !

I bet he is telling all his nat friends the same story, different version. In short, so ya, I caught a ride with some retard human on a bike. Im da bug diggity, yall panzys get excited bout riding in cars.

Edited by Exarch

That's actually pretty funny. I'm perpetually amazed at how people can ride with no helmet and take bugs to the face, especially the bumblebees. Hitting those is like having a golfball slam into your head. Can not imagine with no helmet.

^^^ dont u know, getting hurt is the 'cool' thing. I learned my lesson bout riding with the.visor up(it was.up.for like 10sec b4 I got hit) but yet people get hit.with.no helmet and.seem not to.care, I guess when they crash and split their.head open atleast they will look cool doing it.

I don't think I've ever stopped to take my helmet off to let a bug out, and yes, I have had them get in there before. Usually, they stop bugging me when I stop paying attention to them. :dunno:

A couple weeks ago, I have a fly in my gauges! It was in there for at least half of my ride to work, moving between the tach and the speedo, then to the temp gauge when I got to work. I went back out after taking my stuff into the shop and he was gone. I guess I know for sure that there's an opening in my gauges. I bought the bike in "pre-crashed" condition.

That's actually pretty funny. I'm perpetually amazed at how people can ride with no helmet and take bugs to the face, especially the bumblebees. Hitting those is like having a golfball slam into your head. Can not imagine with no helmet.

i took one of those mother fuckers to the neck last year and it hurt like a bitch and left a nice bruise too. Then that asshole had the audacity to hang on to one of the lines running to my clutch for a good 10 miles staring at me before we stopped for gas. Needless to say it got flicked off the bike and stomped like a jbot would a puppy with its jaws on the curb

I had a bee go up my shorts when I was about 10. I stood up and yelled "Shit!!!" at the dinner table and started to swat at my junk. Wasn't a popular way to deal with said insect with my parents...:o

I've taken several bees to the neck, and once had a hornet get trapped inside my shirt under my jacket (hot day, had it half unzipped.) I about dumped the bike at first, then got my composure and remained cool while pulling over. Ever tried to strip to your waist while wearing a helmet? Good times.