Need some opinions - poll

natedogg624

Which one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Weird asking a bunch of dudes on a motorcycle forum which painting to buy and hangover your bed! Man up!

I vote for I don't want to know what painting is hanging over your bed! :dunno:

Edited by crb
  • Upvote 1

Guess I need to say something as I'm the only one who voted for 1. Only thing is I have no real reason. I just liked it more. It's your bedroom. I guess it would depend on what the rest of your room looked like and that is way outside of my realm of care.

Dude, you need a chick or need to get laid... If you are coming on a public forum to ask what artwork to hang in your room and above your bed that isn't something like from a famous artist, etc., you need a woman or a social life that allows you interaction...

;)

Dude, you need a chick or need to get laid... If you are coming on a public forum to ask what artwork to hang in your room and above your bed that isn't something like from a famous artist, etc., you need a woman or a social life that allows you interaction...

;)

Whoa! Easy, easy:D.......Nate cuts us great deals on parts and gear, so I'd pick out a toilet seat for the man if asked me too!! :lol:

Oh, and I like #2 - more detail and I like the seperation between the panels but one constant image

I will go against the popular opinion and go with #1. I like the simplicity and uniformity.

Plus if you put a mirror over the bed the hooker who's titties you're doing blow off of won't think she's underwater and suddenly hold her breath and freak out on you. Wait...that was my...nevermind. Sorry, Nate. Just go with #1.

I will go against the popular opinion and go with #1. I like the simplicity and uniformity.

i will 2nd that. I like the image of the 2nd one better but #1 has a cleaner look to me

;)

Next he will invite dudes that voted for the one he picked over to see it in person. :lol: just weird.

#2 is better work for sure, but depending on your interior deco, if all minimalist and clean spaces I guess number one since it just blends in and not like in your face Kind of pic, also u will be bored with number 2 faster than number 1