2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

How is Chase? We've had a few people leave here for Chase. And I don't plan on staying here forever...

Found a better paying gig at Ohio health. Nuf said. No but really its a decent company. Just like most companies though you move up positions but your pay is almost always considered lateral. So more responsibility with a shinny new title but no money to show for it. If compensation was more in my range I would stay. I have been here for 6 years. But when another company offers you 20K more than your making it is not so hard to say goodbye.

Found a better paying gig at Ohio health. Nuf said. No but really its a decent company. Just like most companies though you move up positions but your pay is almost always considered lateral. So more responsibility with a shinny new title but no money to show for it. If compensation was more in my range I would stay. I have been here for 6 years. But when another company offers you 20K more than your making it is not so hard to say goodbye.

Sounds about the same as citi

Sounds about the same as citi

Had another offer come in from Huntington for a little more on top but made the choice, for my sanity and health, to get out of the banking industry. Even though I do dba type crap and build applications. It is still the industry that wears you thin.

Had another offer come in from Huntington for a little more on top but made the choice, for my sanity and health, to get out of the banking industry. Even though I do dba type crap and build applications. It is still the industry that wears you thin.

Yeah it's not at all what I expected. I do mutual fund accounting and it can be incredibly irritating.

I don't think Healthcare is a much easier industry...

I agree that it may not be an easier industry but being in banking for 6 years its time for a change. Different technology, Different industry, same kind of functionality = better looking resume in the end. Im ready for the challenge.

Downtown? At 180 E Broad (haedquarters) or Grant Medical? I'm in IT and normally at Riverside.

Downtown? At 180 E Broad (haedquarters) or Grant Medical? I'm in IT and normally at Riverside.

180 E board. Not IT as in let me fix your comp but more as in the finance part for reporting and other functionality. Its just easier to say IT instead of explaining the larger picture.

You said you are a DBA right?

Nah AVP for risk mangement. But we do maintain our own schemas and everything in them in a dba type role. I use to be a dba in a different department at a different time. Not sure you could have classified it as a full dba but shit close enough. I am schooled i.e. i have masters to be a dba but as we all know schooling pales in comparison to real world experience. All things Oracle is what i am primarily trained in.