Saturday the 7th

Hutch

Really nothing planed, was going to see who all wanted to ride. If its just a couple might head to the NEO ride. I just don't want to slab it to the meet spot might look for a better route to that but that would mean a earlier start.

I won't be able to do the NEO route. I'm leaving to go out of town for Easter late Saturday afternoon/early evening, so I'd need to be back to my area around 3 ish. If you feel like riding Coshocton, Todd said he would too. Let me know if you want to plan a route out there and I'll join you.

I was thinking of an early am ride, taking me NE- A. Valley and the like.

Still trying to decide what I'm going to do.

What would be a good meet place and time to meet. I would be coming from Newark.

sorry for the pure NE route, didnt know you guys would be interedted, next time we can plan some thing right in the middle like coshocton.

But i tell you, if you havent done 646 and 164 the trip will be worth while, good technical route without hitting far south east. you guys can break off at the point where we touch 164 back. from that spot bolivar will be about 45 mins away and then rest back home you know.

I can't make it til more like 1:30 or 2:00. I'll call you Hitch when I get done and maybe I can meet you guys somewhere.
Later start time sounds good.
May be down for a ride a lol later

Sounds good let's plan on leaving kfc at 1:30

The roads were perfect today! 79 on the way back was fun but a bit of traffic. The guy in the black truck that tried to race or whatever he was doing made me a bit nervous by the time James got up to him. Wasn't sure what he was trying to do.