To make up for posting 5000 times on here...

jbot

i considered putting it on video, but i was too lazy to do the spectacular "puppy that survives the curbstomp-a-thon hunger games the longest" selection process like I originally planned and a simple coin toss is too lame to get on cam.

ok, i have an idear. it still won't involve video (cause it might be a misdemeanor if i publicly post it) but i think an image might be ok.

once i get some time, i'll execute the plan and post the results.

Please excuse my tardiness. Got caught up with work, didn't get to break for lunch til just a bit ago.

The results of the "Over 5000!!1!1!! Trailer Winrar Selection" is now complete, and I will describe the events below.

exhaustive selection criteria was as follows:

I printed out 2 images that I believe best represented the candidates

I laid them out side by side on a table

I gazed into their eyes for a while, longingly. mouth breathing, just enough.

I closed my eyes with the images imprinted in my mind

I spun around in place 10 times while fapping like fucking crazy (no lube, had to be hardcore)

After I got the timing down, made sure I knew that the table was at least in front of me and moaned like I was the last panda left on earth, dying from autoeroticasphyxiation

It took a couple tries to get the timing just right. On the 4th try, I got it, but a little blood came out. Or hot sauce from when I was eating wings for lunch, I dunno which.

results:

2012-04-11%252014.21.20.jpg

congrats to imprezz, you are winrar

sorry Todd! The coin toss didn't go your way. I'll buy you some spaghetti sometime.

Imprezz, you can email or PM me so we can arrange you coming by to grab the trailer.

Edited by jbot
grammar
  • Upvote 2