Swap meet and barbeque. Sunday June 03, 2012. 11AM.

8mmDale

This June (date tba) I'm going to be hosting a swap meet and BBQ at the store in the parking lot. Anyone who wants to come can set up a table behind their car and buy/sell/trade with whoever. We've got a smoker all lined up and will be serving delicious pork products. It's going to be on a Sunday and will be limited to the spaces in the store lot.

More details to come, send me an iM if your interested in a spot. I'm putting a rough estimate together of participation.

EDIT:

The date for the event has been set to Sunday June 3rd and will start about 11am. Ill be getting here about 10:30ish so if you want to have a spot to trade out of, its pretty much going to be first come first serve. But its a pretty big lot, so I dont think there's going to be any problem with spots. I think for people who want to set up a table and trade I'm going to take 5 dollar donations to help pay for the swine. Ill have the store open as well, so if you want to trade/sell a gun we can do a regular transfer if you would like.

Edited by jagr

Well if midget Todd had a shoot or Kawi had one you could meet more people on this gun forum that passes as a motorcycle site.

I see what you're suggesting there. Kudos Sir!

If it is not a weekend for an event at Mid-ohio, i'll make it down, June works for me. And if we combo that with a "range test " out that way like Speedy kinda suggested, i'd be for that. I don't have anything to sell. I will trade cash for ammo though,

Ok we have set the date as Sunday June 3rd. Starting at 11am to set up, rain or shine. Preferably shine. So far we have a smoker and BBQ lined up for delicious pork and a frier for deep fried goodness.

I wonder if I need a permit to use my lot for this?

• Upvote 1