Swap meet and barbeque. Sunday June 03, 2012. 11AM.

8mmDale

private gathering on private property....i dont think you would need a permit for that?

A business that isn't a restaurant serving food in a parking lot....probably not an issue, but worth looking into ahead of time.

Where is this located at again? starts at 11 but when does it end?

4920 Scioto Darby Rd Suite 2

Hilliard, Ohio 43026

I guess when it ends depends on the turnout. I think on the even page of facebook I have it running until 6pm, but that could change if it gets a big response.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a bump and reminder for the event with some additional/new info.

We will still start about 11am, trading spots are free but first come first serve (I don't expect to run out of spots).

The food that one of my customers has so generously offered to smoke and cook will be free, but donations will not be turned down! If you are more likely to come than not (and haven't already done so), please send me a note with a rough RSVP so we can get a food count.

The store will be open to sell new stuff, buy and trade. I will also be offering FTF transfers for $5 as cheap insurance to trading/selling a gun to someone you don't know.

If the response looks like its going to be really large, I will probably give away some prizes like Manufacturer swag or T-shirts or something.

Tell your friends, and post notices on other forums you might belong too! I'd appreciate it greatly as this event has a secondary motive of being an advertisement for the store!

• 2 weeks later...

Dale I have a gallon of one of our best BBQ sauces.

Im pretty sure we stole the recipe from Sweet Baby Rays. :D

I'll get it to you in the next day or two.

I can score some Cole slaw dressing if someone picks up the slaw itself.

Hickory Brown Sugar is da bestest. I'll be there Sat and Sun, I can swing by the Jagrstead and pick it up on me way iffin ya need me ta. I gotta drop that item of to you anyway.

Cool.