Swap meet and barbeque. Sunday June 03, 2012. 11AM.

8mmDale

Sounds fun. May be a good spot to unload my M1a, modified G32, G17 and a few bolt guns.

Why yes, yes it would. I better bring some extra play money as it does sound like there will be a nice showing

Why yes, yes it would. I better bring some extra play money as it does sound like there will be a nice showing

I like the sound of this, PM me if your interested and I will hold something to show you. Im just bring 5 to 6 guns to maybe sell. The M1a, 2 built Glocks G32, G17 both Reshaped by Ben at Boresight Soultions, Remington 700,710 and Maybe a shotgun.

This will be a good place to sell those weapons. Dale will help with the transaction as well if you want it to be done with background transfer to protect yourself. He will also sell any guns for you in his shop if you are unable to sell on your own that day and he only charges 20 to sell for you.

I might make the ride up depending on if the wife has made plans for me or not. I'm in the market for a smaller pistol for when I get my c&c :D

Ive got a few nice ccw guns right now. There is one keltec pf9 left, there is a bersa single stack thunder, a used xd9 subcompact, a jiminez 22. Everything else is big.

I'm thinking positive, but it looks like the weather my be bad on Sunday. So if your planning on bringing stuff to trade, a canopy will probably be a great idea. There is very limited undercover space, so be ready for some rain. But on the bright side, pork butt and brisket is good no matter how shitty it is outside!

It's beautiful in Johnstown the (LT) and I are headed that way! I think the weather is going to be awesome today!

It looks like it! Its a little cool here right now, but not many clouds in the sky!

I'm on the way over now.

Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday. My 4 hour ride turned in to a 12 hour loop.

My ass is fractured. You can see the crack and everything.