Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

oh man, wrong place to ask that :lol: half of this website does....if you go to an OR event, there is usually more guns than there are people!

well... Yay for them? And if they decide to.murder someone I hope they get punished just as well. Although most people have some common sense on when its right or wrong to kill someone. this killing should of never happened. End of story.

and im sure most of them arnt walking around with their gun loaded, usually weapons are empty when showing em off or selling em at meets and whatnot. Ide be pissed if someone handed me a loaded gun(+ I always drop the.mag and clear the chamber as soon as I pick up a gun) too many people abuse the gun laws, im not trying to knock anyone with a gun, but seriously... there is no.need to walk around with ur shit loaded.

Seriously, who walks around with a loaded gun?

You do realize over a quarter of a million people in Ohio alone have their CCW permits don't you? I bet there are armed people carrying loaded, yes loaded, guns on them nearly everywhere that you go

• Upvote 1

well... Yay for them? And if they decide to.murder someone I hope they get punished just as well. Although most people have some common sense on when its right or wrong to kill someone. this killing should of never happened. End of story.

and im sure most of them arnt walking around with their gun loaded, usually weapons are empty when showing em off or selling em at meets and whatnot. Ide be pissed if someone handed me a loaded gun(+ I always drop the.mag and clear the chamber as soon as I pick up a gun) too many people abuse the gun laws, im not trying to knock anyone with a gun, but seriously... there is no.need to walk around with ur shit loaded.

Its official this dude is just trolling now.

Seriously take a good look at some of the things you are saying, you are letting your emotions get in the way of logic, known facts and reason. And that is why this is all so ugly, too quick to judge and too quick to act. You seem to have your mind made up, I respect that but don't have to agree or understand why. I have looked at this whole debacle from both sides, and there must be valid reasons why police and other authorities have acted the way they have. The word racial profiling should simply go away, but the action of profiling is real and we all do it to some extent. Numbers and percentages exist for a reason "right or wrong", and everything is profiling to a degree. Human nature will never cease to exist, and first impressions are real although not always correct. Both George and Trayvon made some risky decisions that night, and those decisions have us to the point we are at now. Will you be able to accept the truth if George is found not guilty of murder or manslaughter, do you accept the possibility that not all is as it appears to be? We shall see how this ends, but we know it will never end. There are blatant racists and bigots from both sides, and neither wants racism to end......therefore it won't.:nono:

Honestly, if he is found not guilty my opinion of him and this case will not.change. Especially because he had no.right to be nosy to the extent he was. If he would of kinded his own business(and acted ONLY if.he saw a crime commited instead of stalking and stiring up shit) no one would of died that night and the worst case scenario of a young man dying for no reason would of been a worst.case scenario old.man.holds.burgler at gunpoint.

About time you joined the dark side. :)

Many times I have 2 loaded firearm on my person and usually spare mags in case I need to reload.

Hell I went for a long bike ride last Saturday and had one loaded firearm on me, and two unloaded firearms in my saddlebags. The only reason they were unloaded was because I planned to shoot at the range so I unloaded my defense ammo, but the range was booked. The Guy leading the ride had 2 loaded firearms on him!

An unloaded gun does me no good if my life is in danger.

Edited by crb

Trolling cuz I dont like guns being used outside of ones house, and off the range if they arnt military/police? I call my best friend a dumbass for carrying around his pistol wherever he goes and I refuse to let him bring his gun into my house for any reason. Or in my car unless we are going to the range and he places it in my trunk unloaded.

Sorry I have formed my own opinions about guns and murderers. I know too many people that have died due to guns and I am not going to support guns on the streets. Now if someone has a gun around me will I feeo intimidated? Nope, not unless they plan on using it on me. And in that case I guess I am fucked.

Trolling cuz I dont like guns being used outside of ones house, and off the range if they arnt military/police? I call my best friend a dumbass for carrying around his pistol wherever he goes and I refuse to let him bring his gun into my house for any reason. Or in my car unless we are going to the range and he places it in my trunk unloaded.

Sorry I have formed my own opinions about guns and murderers. I know too many people that have died due to guns and I am not going to support guns on the streets. Now if someone has a gun around me will I feeo intimidated? Nope, not unless they plan on using it on me. And in that case I guess I am fucked.

We wouldn't be friends anymore! The constitution doesn't say you have a right to keep and bear arms "inyour home or at the range" if you don't like my RIGHT of self defense you cam fuck off!

• Upvote 1

A dead man cant lie, but a guilty man can...

This has got to be the dumbest piece of wannabe-deep-thought that I've seen you apply to this argument. I thought your "projects story where I carried heat because I was a dealer and would have totally smoked those fools if my buddy didn't roll up and shoo them away" was pretty dumb, but this wannabe-Plato/Sun Tzu thing you got going on up there, that's maximum derp.

Honestly, it's like trying to debate a 13-year-old. You've got such a tenuous grip on the subject matter but you don't even want to understand it completely, opting instead to tell people that are trying to give you constructive retorts and refuting your arguments with valid statements as defined by the laws in this case and the rules of logic (I'm looking at you, Scruit) to fuck off, that you came from the "hood", and you already know everything.

Here's another piece of advice you're going to summarily ignore. You know that thing in your hand that you've been using to type out long and barely coherent sentences on OR? That thing also has the ability to do about 5 minutes of research so you can find out some supporting documentation on your position OR, GOD FORBID, you realize that some of what others are saying that are in direct contrast to your position may be RIGHT, and that you may need to reassess your view. (Bad, I'm not looking at you, you're just wrong on every conceivable level). That's the whole fucking point of debating, so that it makes both parties think. Or, you could just keep projectile vomiting your opinion (and those lovely little proverbs, definitely keep those coming) after it's been thoroughly debunked as absolute shit over and over again.

• Upvote 1

We wouldn't be friends anymore! The constitution doesn't say you have a right to keep and bear arms "inyour home or at the range" if you don't like my RIGHT of self defense you cam fuck off!

I never said you cant walk around with a gun, I dont control the law. I.just said I dont beleive in it. As long as your legal than your legal, nothing more for me to say about that as your not harming anyone and ide hope you would be smart about whenbandbhow to use it :)

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.16 <---- was gunna say something bout this earlirr, but just wanted to make sure it was an Ohio law b4 I did. In short you cant legally drive/ride with a loaded gun or a gun within your reach(unless locked)

I never said you cant walk around with a gun, I dont control the law. I.just said I dont beleive in it. As long as your legal than your legal, nothing more for me to say about that as your not harming anyone and ide hope you would be smart about whenbandbhow to use it :)

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.16 <---- was gunna say something bout this earlirr, but just wanted to make sure it was an Ohio law b4 I did. In short you cant legally drive/ride with a loaded gun or a gun within your reach(unless locked)

WRONG WRONG WRONG I have a CHL!

• Upvote 1

CHL end of story smarty pants.

Dumbass its called a Concealed Carry permit and it allows you to carry a loaded firearm. On you at all times even while driving except where it is prohibited

Edited by tyler524

CHL end of story smarty pants.

we were talking ccw,not chl at the time :p and I did say in short(talking about ccw) and I guess that shows you how much I care bout guns, chl tbh :)

Oh well. Im done.with this thread, I was just stating my OPINION on the case, not weather he is right or wrong as.that is for the judge.to decide.

Have a nice day.

I can't believe this but I may have been wrong in one of my earlier replies. It is quite possible that I have been duped by the most cunning troll ever or our new little friend is too ignorant to be made offended. I honestly can't figure it out.

Not trolling, I just dont agree... and I why would I be offended by anything anyone sais?

You have way too many dumb ass posts for me to reply to. First off, it's called a concealed carry permit so yes you can. Also, fyi if you are open carrying and get into a car or on a bike, it is considered concealed and a permit is required.

What is the point in carrying a gun if it's not loaded? "Give me your money or I'll kill you!" "Wait, let me load my gun first.......okay I'm ready lets start again." You're seriously dense.

None of my guns have ever killed anyone and I have my .40 with 15 rounds loaded within arms reach right now. Anyone on this site that has met me has been within a couple feet of my sidearm, loaded every single time. I just got home from the movies and dinner and carried a loaded gun, legally in all aspects, and no one was the wiser.

Wonder why all the shootings happen at no gun zones? Schools, churches, military bases (yes they are) immigration offices....how many have happened at gun shops? Oh, cuz everyone there is carrying loaded guns....

You THINK you know what happened with this situation but you have no idea. You know what the media has lead you to believe, and it has been shown how they have twisted the facts around to suit their agenda. It's easy to look at a situation after the fact and see everything that the participants weren't privy too at the time. A guy got shot in the back multiple times by police for carrying a cell phone. It was a justified shoot because it was dark and the suspect held the cell phone in a manner which simulated a handgun.

I respect the fact that you have an opinion but you won't hear anyone else out or realize you could be wrong. :nono:

I never said he broke the law, I said I think his story is bullshit, there is a difference.

I also said he was a possible instigator in this matter, I never said he provoked an attack or started the attack

I said he profiled the guy(if he thought the guy looked suspicious than that is profiling) hell my Indian friend gets profiled at the airport everytime we go.. I never get stoped, yet they always do a 'random extra search' on him.

I never said he was guilty of a crime, I said he killed a man

And I DID say he should be punished no matter what(that is my 'unjustified' opinion)

I also said that young man did not deserve to die

Gunz are only allowed if you are law enforcement military or 15 and selling pot.... got it.

People kill people, guns don't kill people.......is that clear? Carrying a gun unloaded, well that is about the most asinine thing I have ever heard.:wtf: Makes about as much sense as carrying not racked and ready, "although some choose to do so". A justified killing isn't murder, it is justified. Reality bites......I bite back. Carrying or not carrying is your choice, somebody wanting to do you physical harm usually isn't. Defending oneself is called self-defense not self murder. Ok I am done feeding the troll now. :loltroll:

Edited by Pokey

Gunz are only allowed if you are law enforcement military or 15 and selling pot.... got it.

lol, country kids... step up the game. In the big city it's 17, selling crack, and owns an uzi or ak...

I said guns shouldnt be aloud outside of the home or range unless someone is mil/popo(my opinion)

I was a retard when I was 15 and made ALOT of bad decisions and have learned from my mistakes. And I would kick my sons ass if either one does 1/2 the shit I did at that age, or any age for that matter.