Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

I never said he broke the law, I said I think his story is bullshit, there is a difference.

Oh, so you know him personally and what happened...

I also said he was a possible instigator in this matter, I never said he provoked an attack or started the attack

Oh, so you know him personally and what happened...

I said he profiled the guy(if he thought the guy looked suspicious than that is profiling) hell my Indian friend gets profiled at the airport everytime we go.. I never get stoped, yet they always do a 'random extra search' on him.

And the media is prssing the racial profiling. It was a "White hispanic" that did it. :rolleyes:

I never said he was guilty of a crime, I said he killed a man

And I DID say he should be punished no matter what(that is my 'unjustified' opinion)

I also said that young man did not deserve to die

So if you kill someone that tries to kill you first, you're going to be fine getting punished for self defefense of your life????

Replies in BOLD

I said guns shouldnt be aloud outside of the home or range unless someone is mil/popo(my opinion)

I was a retard when I was 15 and made ALOT of bad decisions and have learned from my mistakes. And I would kick my sons ass if either one does 1/2 the shit I did at that age, or any age for that matter.

lol, and guns aren't allowed in schools. Oh, Columbine? Well :rolleyes: Concealed guns aren't allowed in churches. But there have been shootings in churches.

Oh, drinking and driving is illegal? Then why do people still do it? You cannot un-invent the gun. You cannot ban them 100%. Criminals will always, ALWAYS find a way to get them. Ask the Brits how guns bans have worked out for them

back when you were 15? Not much has changed for you huh.

Replies in BOLD

justice is not always justified... Im sure you have.heard about this case

attempted robbery goes wrong. Man falls through roof and lands on a knife while attempting to rob a house. Man sues home owner and wins <--- how the hell is that justified?

just because a court or a lawbook or a cop or.a.judge sais something is.right doesnt mean its right. And its JUST MY OPINION, I have no say in this at all.

attempted robbery goes wrong. Man falls through roof and lands on a knife while attempting to rob a house. Man sues home owner and wins <--- how the hell is that justified?

just because a court or a lawbook or a cop or.a.judge sais something is.right doesnt mean its right. And its JUST MY OPINION, I have no say in this at all.

Speaking of bath salts and Meth I feel I need some while reading certain posts.

Dude you are digging and digging but you have the logic of an adolescent.

You're behind the times then. Those "laws" have been fixed in most states because they were bull shit

Or

Do you not understand the diferrence between criminal and civil law and court? Was rge homeowners charged with assault or attempted murder for leaving the knife out?

Edited by crb

lol, and guns aren't allowed in schools. Oh, Columbine? Well :rolleyes: Concealed guns aren't allowed in churches. But there have been shootings in churches.

Oh, drinking and driving is illegal? Then why do people still do it? You cannot un-invent the gun. You cannot ban them 100%. Criminals will always, ALWAYS find a way to get them. Ask the Brits how guns bans have worked out for them

back when you were 15? Not much has changed for you huh.

I'm still curious, Exarch, how only allowing guns inside the home and at ranges would have stopped these sorts or incidents? Cuz bad things only happen to good people in their homes?

I'm still curious, Exarch, how only allowing guns inside the home and at ranges would have stopped these sorts or incidents? Cuz bad things only happen to good people in their homes?

Im not saying it will, but it would prevent people with 'good intent' from incidents like this, some people are too quick to act. I highly doubt the old man would of followed or attempted to contact him if he didnt have a gun on him.

People are gunna break the law regardless, no law is going to save anyones life, but certain laws would prevent people with 'good intentions' from putting themselves in the wrong situations because they feel safer knowing they can just kill someone if the other person does something that makes them feel unsafe, which is a situation they should have never been in in the first place.

Im not saying it will, but it would prevent people with 'good intent' from incidents like this, some people are too quick to act. I highly doubt the old man would of followed or attempted to contact him if he didnt have a gun on him.

People are gunna break the law regardless, no law is going to save anyones life, but certain laws would prevent people with 'good intentions' from putting themselves in the wrong situations because they feel safer knowing they can just kill someone if the other person does something that makes them feel unsafe, which is a situation they should have never been in in the first place.

Oh, so you want to base the laws on the few exceptions and take away people's liberties. Because more people have good intentions but make mistakes than those that act correctly and save their own lives, is what you're saying.

And just what facts are you basing it off of that the shooter was at fault and not the one that was shot?

You're also full of "I highly doubt" or "probably". You're basing your argument on your emotions and projecting what you think happened and probably what you think you might do.

Zimmerman is 28...

Sorry to butt in, but I'm tired of this "old man" phrase.

And by the way, Mr. Exarch: right now, it's a "homicide", not a "murder". Might end up "murder", ain't yet.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, back to our regularly scheduled bickering.

To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow... For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding.

This is a lot of your argument.

Edited by chevysoldier

(Bad, I'm not looking at you, you're just wrong on every conceivable level)

que? I've made zero points other than my feelings on the subject in my experiences. So I no comprendo what I'm wrong about?

Everyone has their opinion of what they think is right or wrong. I am a person that doesn't give a fuck what other people think and so long as I'm on the right side of the law I will do whatever the fuck I please. Thats what makes America great. Its when people want to start limiting what you can and can not do from a morals stand point is when shit hits the fan. /rant (this isn't directed at you or any one in particular my fellow burrito lover)

• Upvote 1

que? I've made zero points other than my feelings on the subject in my experiences. So I no comprendo what I'm wrong about?

Everyone has their opinion of what they think is right or wrong. I am a person that doesn't give a fuck what other people think and so long as I'm on the right side of the law I will do whatever the fuck I please. Thats what makes America great. Its when people want to start limiting what you can and can not do from a morals stand point is when shit hits the fan. /rant (this isn't directed at you or any one in particular my fellow burrito lover)

for instance, your very presence in this country is a crime.

Case in point, wrong again. I fucking hate communist burritos. Bol's or tacos are what makes Amurica great, fascist.

• Upvote 1

There was no action she could take against the men of undefined thought, of unnamed motives, of unstated purposes, of unspecified morality. There was nothing she could say to them – nothing would be heard or answered. What were the weapons, she thought, in a realm where reason was not a weapon any longer?