Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

Zimmerman said Martin ran at him and started beating him. Zimmerman defended himself and shot him. Some people don't choose to believe this. The police have not arrested him I guess because they believe him. They press has continued to lie and post half truths to incite and sell the story. Black leaders have turned it into a race thing. Put a bounty on the guys head. We are throwing gas on the fire. Myself included. Until someone proves Zimmerman a liar I believe him. He is innocent until proven so. Sorry the young man is dead.

He could have called the police or ran away if he felt he was in danger. Instead according to Zimmerman he decided to attack him and start beating him.

Exarch Says:

I wear my hoodie at night, tends to get cold and windy. This is no reason to follow/stalk someone. I know if some creep was following me I would consider it stalking and no I wouldnt ask him politely why he is stalking me as I would assume he is up to no good. That old man is just creepy and he seems to me like he was the one looking for trouble. Hell if that fuck was following me and I had a knife or gun ide pull the shit out for my own safety.

It did not appear Zimmerman was stalking in my opinion he made it very obvious he was following him. He made his presence crystal clear.

Doesnt matter if he made his presence clear are not he was still following(stalking) him. For all you know he could of made his.presence clear by harassing him(which is usually the case in a stalking incident)

From PERSONAL experience- I was 15 and walked by 2black guys(pretty common since I lived in the projects at the time) they made some racist comments to eachother as they were walking by me(whatever, I was used to it being the only white kid in the projects) then they turned around and started following me making harassing comments(again I was used to this in the projects) so I just ignored them and kept walking. They ended up following me for bout 1/2 a mile staying about.10ft back the entire time and hazing me the entire time. I came to a crosswalk and stoped cuz.there was traffic, so they come up to me and start asking me where im going, what a white boy is doing in the projects, how much money I had and whatnot. I just ignored em until I tried crossing the street and one of em grabbed my shoulder and said who said we were done talking to you. At that point I was scared, so I reached for my pistol(I know I said I dont like guns but ya when I was 15 I sold weed and lived in the projects so I always carried heat on me) but as I was reaching for my pistol a car rolls up to us(some of my buddies) and tells those guys to leave me alone(they were one of my buddies cusions) so nothing ended up happening.

Point of.that experience? Just cuz u 'look like you dont belong someplace' doesnt mean ur up to no good. And 'if your following someone, even announced' probably means your up to no good. Now would I of shot these 2 guys if my buddies didnt roll up? Who knows, but ik glad it turned out the way it did. If I had been black or Martin had been white neither of these incidents would of happened most likley.

Dunno if anyone has heard of Mt crest, but thats the place were this happened to me.

This is an interesting development:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/04/zimmerman-lawyer-to-hold-news-conference/1?loc=interstitialskip#.T4S-MlH2bPQ

While I am sure the veiled threats by the knucklehead New Black Panthers would give one means to take caution, why is an innocent man hiding from his legal council and making moves in direct contrast with their advice? One would think that someone so completely innocent would have had said council acquire proper protection, seclude himself that way, and not inflame the situation by contacting the freaking media that have made this the circus it is. Maybe he did shoot Trayvon Martin in self defense. But right now, Zimmerman is making himself look like an idiot. Its kind of hard to allow the justice system to run its course to prove your innocence when you are bucking it.

What a pussyfied stand to take, let someone else do it. The police had proven to be inadequate in the area already by the amount of crime that was taking place. (I don't blame the police; property crime shouldn't be a high priority.)This concerned citizen decided that he would be responsible and watch the area. He did call the police and they were still too busy with other business to have someone check out a suspicious person. We don't know what happened next but the existence of a neighborhood watch isn't a point to jump off of for a compelling argument.

I'm sorry if you don't have the fortitude to confront someone who you perceive to be a problem, others do, sometimes doing what you think is right isn't easy.

Well I hope the old man gets life for 'having the fortitued' to confront some kid he had no business confronting in the first place. I for one hate nosy people, people need to mind their own fucking business. I do my thing you do yours, just cuz you dont know.me doesnt mean I want to be a part of your business.

As Ludacris would say. Stay the fuck.out of my biznas cuz its mine. And as ive said b4 curiosity killed the cat. So I hope that old creep gets everything he deserves.

i disagree about it being a race related issue....my comments regarding race were all in reference to kz900's responses....i think Zimmerman was itching to pull the trigger on his gun, and it just happened to be a black kid in the way of this crazy guy

May or may not have been race related this we will never know, but we do already know he was profiling him regardless.

Well I hope the old man gets life for 'having the fortitued' to confront some kid he had no business confronting in the first place. I for one hate nosy people, people need to mind their own fucking business. I do my thing you do yours, just cuz you dont know.me doesnt mean I want to be a part of your business.

As Ludacris would say. Stay the fuck.out of my biznas cuz its mine. And as ive said b4 curiosity killed the cat. So I hope that old creep gets everything he deserves.

Maybe you hate nosy people because you sling or slung drop back in the day, and you have a fear of being caught. Weird how those two thing could coincide.

Maybe you hate nosy people because you sling or slung drop back in the day, and you have a fear of being caught. Weird how those two thing could coincide.

I dont do anything illegal these days, except speed... I dont like nosy people cuz I think everyone needs to stay to.themselves. My wife and her whole si

This is the line that I really have to question. Tell me how this kid was looking for trouble by walking with his hood up? Throughout the thread it's been fairly well stated that walking with your hood up - as many of us do - is not the tell-tale sign of someone being up to something. That comment above reeks of just as much speculation of anything that would be used in defense of Martin. You have no way of proving what his intentions or actions were. To Zimmerman's benefit, he's killed the only person that could either contest or validate his self defense claims. That hardly makes Martin the aggressor here, nor does it mean that Zimmerman overreacted in defending himself. Yet therein lies the issue. There's no proof either way. You are painting Martin as the bad guy simply because he chose to dress in a means that incites paranoia in you. I can't sit here and say that Zimmerman is guilty of cold blooded murder (which I don't believe) just as you cannot sit here and justifiably argue that Martin was looking for trouble.

Listen to the real uncut 911 call, and listen carefully as to what George said about Trayvon to the dispatcher. There has been allot of break-ins in this community, and George obviously did not recognize Martin. Raining or not, dark or not.....looking and acting a certain way "regardless of race" does in fact bring attention to yourself. Robert Zimmerman the father of George, was just on Hannity the other night on Fox news and gave the blow by blow scoop on what George said "exactly happened" to the police. Trayvon was not walking home with purpose, he was very much looking around and in a suspicious way. George also reported that Trayvon was looking at him, and he did in fact run and got out of sight, which is why George got out of his vehicle in the first place. The main reason George said he got out of the vehicle was to get an address for the police as to where he lost contact. The sidewalk ended along a line of Townhouses, George got the address of the last house and went back to his vehicle. This is where and when the "claimed" altercation occurred between him and Martin. So lets just see what happens after the dust settles, I am betting that George might very well walk out of this a free man. Either way his life is FUCKED!!!!!:nono:

Discussions are usually a good thing, but I have read some long winded ranting from some, whom I am thinking hasn't honestly followed this developing story.;) Also seems like a few chips on shoulders, but that is just my observation.:cool: Chips on shoulders, living in the past, racial bias, MONEY and just flat-out bad information.....has made this whole situation a clusterfuck. Remember.....this isn't a racial thing, it is a right and wrong thing. And one last thing, WHY NOT completely do away with the whole word and classification of "minority", that way nobody is thought to be less than or below anyone.

Listen to the real uncut 911 call, and listen carefully as to what George said about Trayvon to the dispatcher. There has been allot of break-ins in this community, and George obviously did not recognize Martin. Raining or not, dark or not.....looking and acting a certain way "regardless of race" does in fact bring attention to yourself. Robert Zimmerman the father of George, was just on Hannity the other night on Fox news and gave the blow by blow scoop on what George said "exactly happened" to the police. Trayvon was not walking home with purpose, he was very much looking around and in a suspicious way. George also reported that Trayvon was looking at him, and he did in fact run and got out of sight, which is why George got out of his vehicle in the first place. The main reason George said he got out of the vehicle was to get an address for the police as to where he lost contact. The sidewalk ended along a line of Townhouses, George got the address of the last house and went back to his vehicle. This is where and when the "claimed" altercation occurred between him and Martin. So lets just see what happens after the dust settles, I am betting that George might very well walk out of this a free man. Either way his life is FUCKED!!!!!:nono:

This sounds like a great story, and if its found to of happened this way, then I will take back my comments. But if it truly did go down like this, why is he being so secretive, hiding, dodging his legal council, etc? He is acting like a guilty man that is panicking. It's easy to come up with a plausible story when there is nobody there to witness it.

Discussions are usually a good thing, but I have read some long winded ranting from some, whom I am thinking hasn't honestly followed this developing story.;) Also seems like a few chips on shoulders, but that is just my observation.:cool: Chips on shoulders, living in the past, racial bias, MONEY and just flat-out bad information.....has made this whole situation a clusterfuck. Remember.....this isn't a racial thing, it is a right and wrong thing. And one last thing, WHY NOT completely do away with the whole word and classification of "minority", that way nobody is thought to be less than or below anyone.

Fact- he killed a man <---- this cannot be disputed

Fact- a man was shot dead <---- this cannot be disputed

Opinion- everything else <---- this can be disputed

Either way murder is muder, I wouldnt want that crazy fucker around me, my family, or city. Now for everyone in his defense if your teen was walking down the street and shot to death cuz he.looks suspicious then goodriddens, wont get my sympathy, especially if this.guy.kills one of your.kids. hell I think im gunna shoot up any fucker that doesnt belong in my neighborhood when I get home :rolleyes:

Either way murder is muder, I wouldnt want that crazy fucker around me, my family, or city. Now for everyone in his defense if your teen was walking down the street and shot to death cuz he.looks suspicious then goodriddens, wont get my sympathy, especially if this.guy.kills one of your.kids. hell I think im gunna shoot up any fucker that doesnt belong in my neighborhood when I get home :rolleyes:

You are so simple minded. Read the ENTIRETY of the events that happened that night. It has been stated many times! Martin wasnt shot for looking suspicious. He was shot because he physically assaulted a man and put said man into fear for his own life.

This sounds like a great story, and if its found to of happened this way, then I will take back my comments. But if it truly did go down like this, why is he being so secretive, hiding, dodging his legal council, etc? He is acting like a guilty man that is panicking. It's easy to come up with a plausible story when there is nobody there to witness it.

He is acting like a man who is totally scared for his life, that is how I am seeing it. And I wouldn't put much merit into the latest media info either......have we not learned yet.:D

You are so simple minded. Read the ENTIRETY of the events that happened that night. It has been stated many times! Martin wasnt shot for looking suspicious. He was shot because he physically assaulted a man and put said man into fear for his own life.

A dead man cant lie, but a guilty man can...

He is acting like a man who is totally scared for his life, that is how I am seeing it. And I wouldn't put much merit into the latest media info either......have we not learned yet.:D

crazies and self defense acts are pretty common in this situation... Seriously, who walks around with a loaded gun? His story is total shit.and anyone would say anything to save their.sorry ass. Look at that FL woman who.killed her kids and tried to plead insanity last year, she slipped up though. Im sure many of you know about that story if not in short.

Hubby is over seas, mom is stressed. Kills her daughter in her room, picks up.son from soccer practice kills him and pleads insanity. 1st off that was clearly premeditated and she always put on an insanity act infront of the media. She slips upbwhen she thinks Shen isnt heing caught and that blows her whole insanity plea.

So there you go, nno one has ever lied or put on a fake act to save their own ass....

Seriously take a good look at some of the things you are saying, you are letting your emotions get in the way of logic, known facts and reason. And that is why this is all so ugly, too quick to judge and too quick to act. You seem to have your mind made up, I respect that but don't have to agree or understand why. I have looked at this whole debacle from both sides, and there must be valid reasons why police and other authorities have acted the way they have. The word racial profiling should simply go away, but the action of profiling is real and we all do it to some extent. Numbers and percentages exist for a reason "right or wrong", and everything is profiling to a degree. Human nature will never cease to exist, and first impressions are real although not always correct. Both George and Trayvon made some risky decisions that night, and those decisions have us to the point we are at now. Will you be able to accept the truth if George is found not guilty of murder or manslaughter, do you accept the possibility that not all is as it appears to be? We shall see how this ends, but we know it will never end. There are blatant racists and bigots from both sides, and neither wants racism to end......therefore it won't.:nono: