New GSXR on forum

JLentz91

My names Jerry I'm new to this forum, I'm 21 years old I've been riding since I was 6, street since 18. I live about 10 mins from downtown Cleveland and haven't been successful in finding a steady riding group. I have a 2011 gsxr1000 and if it's fair weather me and my girlfriend are out riding. If anybodies near me feel free to get in touch.

Note: Any size riding group is fine with me just looking to meet people with similar bikes and age group.

:welcome3:

There's a few guys that will get together on the west side and head south on weekends. They're pretty spirited rides, FYI. Or you could just convert that nice new bike into a track whore and come out with the rest of us. :D

welcome northy,

there is usually a north side group that get together in bolivar and ride the southern twisties i usually pm every one about the ride, one of the good riders lead and all get together and go for a fun ride while i go home with a bald tire :D

welcome northy,

there is usually a north side group that get together in bolivar and ride the southern twisties i usually pm every one about the ride, one of the good riders lead and all get together and go for a fun ride while i go home with a bald tire :D

Bald from what? rolling burnouts? lol

Welcome. Hope to see you on some group rides this year. Sometimes we meet up at circle K at the intersection of sr 82 & sr 83 to ride south to the good stuff. Sometimes we meet up to ride to the meet spot for larger groups.