girl rider

thegoat65

Ok I bought my girl a motorcycle. She is going to take her test soon and needs friends to ride with her when i am not around. I am also scared chitless hoping she takes to riding without to much pain . lol helppppppp :confused:

And what bike did you buy her? Riding with people can hinder you sometimes, or make you ride beyond your comfort zone.....new riders should just go out and ride "period".

Ewww if you are going to ride on your period at least use a good pad/tampon :wtf::nono:

Ok I bought my girl a motorcycle. She is going to take her test soon and needs friends to ride with her when i am not around. I am also scared chitless hoping she takes to riding without to much pain . lol helppppppp :confused:

First thing get her ass in a MSF course. Once she has done that find a capable and understanding rider to take her into a parking lot and give her pointers and how to's . Once she is comfortable with that start off with small rides and go from there. She might get on the bike and pick it up in no time but if she doesn't don't force her because that will only make it worse.

First thing get her ass in a MSF course. Once she has done that find a capable and understanding rider to take her into a parking lot and give her pointers and how to's .

+1 for the MSF course!

Did the parking lot thing too, I took my wife out to a parking lot every

chance we had. You can buy cones at Lowes/HomeDepot or even Walmart

in the sporting good section by the skateboards and stuff. Set them up in

a parking lot and practice different sceneros.

you shouldn't have bought her a bike, an oven would've been a better choice

:trollface:

Haha it is getting warm out so forget using the oven....need to have low electric bills for track time hehe. My plan is to take the MSF course and then to go back and take the advance asap. The streets are scary anymore. Trust me. I had road rash from a bicycle accident when I was 12 years old. Cage Drivers fault also. Road rash sucks!

Haha it is getting warm out so forget using the oven....need to have low electric bills for track time hehe. My plan is to take the MSF course and then to go back and take the advance asap. The streets are scary anymore. Trust me. I had road rash from a bicycle accident when I was 12 years old. Cage Drivers fault also. Road rash sucks!

can't get road rash from a mop ;)

Give me her number and let me know when you're not around. I'll take her out riding, lol. :D

Can't believe this thread made it this far without going in that direction.

i took the MSF before buying a bike to make sure it was something i could and would want to do. the i had a lot of parking lot time before hitting the streets.

+1 again on the MSF. took mine well before getting my bike and am glad I did. Funny I still think the low speed stuff they have you do in the BRC is harder than riding with any speed but must know info none the less. Plus if you drop their bike it doesn't matter lol.

Even though I didnt drop the MSF bike I learned from the people who did... like you know its a good idea to make sure you put down the kickstand :rolleyes:

Give me her number and let me know when you're not around. I'll take her out riding, lol. :D

Can't believe this thread made it this far without going in that direction.

will need to see pics before we can commit :lol: