Attention northest ohio STUNTERS!!!!!

MIKE53ALI

I have only ever seen two women on sport bikes around here and all They wanted to do was just parade around town with tank tops and shorts on. I'm cool.. Then there is the cruiser crowd, and we all know that wouldn't work. Don't get me wrong I would ride with any other female but they HATE sport bikes.

Ive always wondered why more females dont ride sports bikes. Is it cuz the riding position is too aggressive? I know females(expecially whores, no offense, this isnt intended for anyone on the site, not even those that ride street bikes) like to be in pics/vids with sportsbikes over other bikes so.they can parade around in little to nothing and they prefer to ride.with a guy on a sportsbike. doesnt make sense to me. there has to be a logical explanation why girls like sportsbikes, but dont ride em. Cuz girls that like cruisers/standards ride em. Is it cuz girls have an eaier time with em?

You, snot, gen3 seem to be way more down to.earth than some of the other non sportbike.riders ive.seen on this and some other sites and in person. Seems like these other girls are.just trying to make a point that they can be like men and not be themselves :dunno:

:lol: you wouldn't stop begging me to see it then when you did you wanted to test your gag reflex :D

More girls need.to.be like this :) too many females cant.take a joke(again no.offense ladies, I <3 girly.girls.too :) )

We are unique women and there are more of us on here.

Just a thought have you considered going to the ECTA events? You will find a lot of bikes and cazrs there too.

Havent seen others that were more/less seeming like they were ONLY riding.cuz. Of their.man or to act like they have something.to.prove, but I havent been around here long enough i.guess. Its.nice though seeing the 3 of you with your.head screwed on right.and just beinf.urselves, its 2012 were all equals now, girls.need to.stop. Trying to do things.and.acting out.just to.attract guys, whenever I see shit like that I dont see the attraction,.its a huge.turn off in.a.girl. They just need to be.themselves :)

Ecta? Not sure.what that is.

I couldn't tell you why most females are attention whores but I guess I need to set a date for the women of OR to meet up.. :)

yes, and.when you set.something up.do..a.survey for me :)