4-19-12 thursday 75- stretching it for a ride

NinjaDoc

Looks like yet another awesome day is waiting for any one who wants to ride, if any body in the north region wanna do a reasonable short ride around noon rime do post up. We can plan out something so that we dont waste this good day :D

oh and this weekend is gonna be rainy and 40s just a heads up and motivator :p

^too bad you're so far from the valley as thats more than likely where I will end up tonight around 5:30

Yeah, it's sucks because I'm always in or around that area for work during the week but not on my bike. :nono:

hope you guys put in some miles today, awesome weather up here. Me and jerry spent about 4 hours on the saddle. that guy knows all the back roads, went thru some which was way better than other roads.

We shud do this route again with others if they are interested in lets say a spirited cruise and not break neck bash.

hope you guys put in some miles today, awesome weather up here. Me and jerry spent about 4 hours on the saddle. that guy knows all the back roads, went thru some which was way better than other roads.

We shud do this route again with others if they are interested in lets say a spirited cruise and not break neck bash.

No I don't. I just got lucky. Next time I'm bringing the Super Hawk so I can keep up. I am also ashamed of myself. I don't think that I have ever killed so many bugs in a 45 minute period in my entire life.

was great when I got home...got out for about 2 hours just locally

Same here. Was able to take a nice ride over through Hartville and up to the Valley via Kent and back home.

Saw a ton of guys out on cruisers, but only one other sportbike.

Same here. Was able to take a nice ride over through Hartville and up to the Valley via Kent and back home.

Saw a ton of guys out on cruisers, but only one other sportbike.

havent sen you out riding at all, you shud come more towards the east end, nicer roads here.

havent sen you out riding at all, you shud come more towards the east end, nicer roads here.

So far the timing hasn't been very good for me getting in on the group rides, but hopefully I'll be able to make the NE Meet/Greet ride next weekend.

I'm really waiting for us to get some consistently good weekend weather for some longer rides South.