Beautiful day ride

NinjaDoc

thx jschaf and csc,

CSC you gotta come out and play more often during day time rides and not party hard the prior night :D

Jerry, we shud put together a route here in the eastern part at least once so they can come over and ride them routes , debugged that night itself, went through 3 set of linen to clean em up

Thx 600zz and hail, we shud definitely get together,

Paul, with no wind and tires getting scrubbed in it is amazing, so much fun to ride,

I remember the first day we met you say no accel braking stuff, just keep it smooth and uniform and I certainly get it now, I guess ones I get used to it vfr will make me a better rider.

Jerry was saying the feeling in called "riders high" and I am certainly looking forward to my next fix. Amazing feeling just to glide around with no stress. No wonder some of you just keep riding with not wanting breaks, too addicting

I remember the first day we met you say no accel braking stuff, just keep it smooth and uniform and I certainly get it now, I guess ones I get used to it vfr will make me a better rider.

lol I'm doing it wrong then...woops!

There are several excellent places to mount a gopro on the VFR. I'll try to remember to add that to the list of tips n tricks I know about this bike to show you :D

lol I'm doing it wrong then...woops!

There are several excellent places to mount a gopro on the VFR. I'll try to remember to add that to the list of tips n tricks I know about this bike to show you :D

First thing is to show me an easy way to do the central stand, I remember you talking about it long back how somebody showed you an easy way.

The smoothness is cool, but it's so hard to keep up with Jerry's torque bird, u must have rode really well on the vfr to keep with him on 646

First thing is to show me an easy way to do the central stand, I remember you talking about it long back how somebody showed you an easy way.

The smoothness is cool, but it's so hard to keep up with Jerry's torque bird, u must have rode really well on the vfr to keep with him on 646

don't worry, it took me a bit to learn how to ride the VFR well coming from my 636 and CBR and noobie-ness. Once you get used to it you'll be keeping up in no time. I vaguely remember the day but I don't think we were going that quick that day with it being a bit cold so it wasn't too difficult I don't think

^ That's a good technique, and the one that I use with the FZ.

My only attendum is that once you commit to getting it up on the stand, really commit, with enough force to get it on the stand. If you try to baby it up and the bike doesn't go all the way, the bike can become unstable and fall on you. Ask me how I know what being pinned under an FZ1 feels like.

It's really not that bad once you get used to it. I'm built like a 10-year-old-girl and can manage the FZ, so with a little practice you shouldn't have any problems, Nivin.

I had a center stand on my ZX750R and it was all about getting the center stand level with the ground with ample pressure on the center stand with your foot and then leverage it with whatever handholds are provided - momentum is your friend getting the bike to rotate onto it.

Even more fun is balancing my Duc while simultaneously getting it up on the rear swingarm stand.

...Jerry was saying the feeling in called "riders high" and I am certainly looking forward to my next fix. Amazing feeling just to glide around with no stress. No wonder some of you just keep riding with not wanting breaks, too addicting

Congrats, not everyone figures that out.

But be careful, that can get into a road hypnosis type thing also.

Just don't get dehydrated, that's too much.

I went out for a ride this evening and it wasn't too bad - a bit windy but otherwise nice and I was the only bike out that I saw in Green/Uniontown/North Canton.

I was out on the 916 and the R1 on a little loop I ride near Nimisila and it was cool, but pretty nice.

We'll have to meet up for a ride around the area sometime.