Beautiful day ride

NinjaDoc

I was out on the 916 and the R1 on a little loop I ride near Nimisila and it was cool, but pretty nice.

We'll have to meet up for a ride around the area sometime.

I basically took 241 down to the road south of the airport (Mt. Pleasant St.) and looped it around a couple of times back to Raber Road (I live about 2 miles from exit 118).

If the weather is decent, I'm up for a ride anytime during the week after work (usually ready by 1800, um, 6 PM but can cut it short earlier) and definitely on the weekends.

Two Duc's would be even cooler but mine is now "Mustard and Ketchup" with mismatching fairings. :wtf:

Yep, Girard and I get most of my riding in on weekdays if anyone is available during that time. I like to get in at least 50-100 whenever I can.
Kids and squids. ;)

50-100 miles?

My bikes would not even be warmed up at that point...:)

My Speed Triple and Ninja make me do bad things... huh, Al Z. Heimer...:nono:... By far a kid though!

50-100 miles?

My Speed Triple and Ninja make me do bad things... huh, Al Z. Heimer...:nono:... By far a kid though!

I hear ya, it usually an issue of time not because I don't want to ride more.

al z heimer is the by far the oldest kid in the block :D

will pm you when we have some rides happening, love the yamaha RD 350.. it was sort of a dream bike long back in india

Mine is a 250, same thing. It was my stepfather's. I need to pony up and get a new fuel tank for it as it's past the point of no return.

Very nice VFR, i want i want...

there is a strong vfr mania going on around the webs....is it just these days, or was it always like this. See this trend every where a vfr pops up for sale and instantly grabbed.

50-100 miles?

+1 on the miles thing. Ya __ My mommy says i'm only aloud to have 2 pistons in my engine till I get a little older .. :cry:........but i'm gettin tired of being pushed around:mad:. Maybe i'll just get me some chrome wheels and start stuntin--------Yo! Link I think if me and you spent alot of time in the sand box,I would probably pick up some bad habits.

Edited by Al Z. Heimer

al z heimer is the by far the oldest kid in the block :D

will pm you when we have some rides happening, love the yamaha RD 350.. it was sort of a dream bike long back in india

Ya I just did a line of Metamucil and about ready to shoot some Geritol. Red Bull is for Sissies.

• Upvote 1