screw my boss

Exarch

...Wifes comming off meraina(or whatever that BC is called) so if we have a 3rd a suv is a must :)...

You could always try a condom, or get yourself fixed, or finish on her face/back/in a tube sock.

Jus' sayin', and jus' tryin' to help, not being snarky.

Ok, maybe a little snarky, but not a whole bunch.

• Upvote 1

This thread hurts my head trying to read and follow it.

#1 He's your boss, if it a first second or even a third job he signs your paychecks your life DOES revolve around him.

#2 You dont "NEED" a brand new SUV to raise 2 kids, i raised mine with a POS grand am that i drove for 13 years and got along just fine.

#3 Things must not be that bad you ride a almost brand new bike. Between my kids ages of 1 and 10 i didnt have a bike, I had a lot bigger priorities then, and when i did get a bike it was a 11 year old one not new or almost new.

When my kids were younger i had to make a lot of scrifices. I didnt get new cars, or bikes, or fancy cell phones or have a x-box or HD TV or any of that crap. Yea i have nice stuff now but i paid my dues and swallowed my pride and lick my wounds hundreds of times. Life dosnt owe you you or any of us anything, and i think you should have a little more respect for the man that signs your pay check. I dont really love the company i work for but without them id have nothing and i know and understand that, so i give then the respect they deserve.

And #4 please, please, please..phone or no phoe work on your grammar.

Mines not perfect but at least its not hard to follow and read when i type.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

I work mornings and weekends at my other job. Im only on here at my 2nd job, cuz I actually care about my other job(not really, but waaaaaay too busy to get on the phone unless im on my smoke break) so im not sure what you mean by why dont I work more of my other job? They dont give OT, otherwise ide be working OT instead of working a 2nd job

so the company you work for now is the only place does that type of work (I understand they might not offer night hours)? or are there others that might do similar work and they DO work at night? or even similar work... it sounds like it would pay more than min wage. if there are other companies that do similar work and they work evenings, maybe you could get that job as your secondary position instead of doing work you hate for people you hate for minimum wage?

i thought the vampire hunter thing was an amusing way to pose the same question but i guess you didn't get what i meant.

Tios thread hurts my head trying to read and follow it.

#1 He's your boss, if it a first second or even a third job he signs your paychecks your life DOES revolve around him.

#2 You dont "NEED" a brand new SUV to raise 2 kids, i raised mine with a POS grand am that i drove for 13 years and got along just fine.

#3 Things must not be that bad you ride a almost brand new bike. Between my kids ages of 1 and 10 i didnt have a bike, I had a lot bigger priorities then, and when i did get a bike it was a 11 year old one not new or almost new.

When my kids were younger i had to make a lot of scrifices. I didnt get new cars, or bikes, or fancy cell phones or have a x-box or HD TV or any of that crap. Yea i have nice stuff now but i paid my dues and swallowed my pride and lick my wounds hundreds of times. Life dosnt owe you you or any of us anything, and i think you should have a little more respect for the man that signs your pay check. I dont really love the company i work for but without them id have nothing and i know and understand that, so i give then the respect they deserve.

And #4 please, please, please..phone or no phoe work on your grammar.

Mines not perfect but at least its not hard to follow and read when i type.

I agree on everything, except.... Respecting your boss, respect is earned not given(well its given to your boss till its lost) and I dont want to live like you did, no offense, but thats not how.i roll... I dont NEED things, I WANT things, im not gunna struggle to get by, ide rather busty ass to provide a better life for myself and my family.

You could always try a condom, or get yourself fixed, or finish on her face/back/in a tube sock.

Jus' sayin', and jus' tryin' to help, not being snarky.

Ok, maybe a little snarky, but not a whole bunch.

Actually, I would like to try for a girl eventually, maybe even in the next year or 2. Not gunna comment on the rest :lol: your a guy, figure it out :D

Well, that was directed toward him. I enjoy rants about his personal life. Keeps me reading. :)

Ty =D I enjoy posting them, the feedback keeps me sane at work(neg, pos, who cares)

Nah, I'm going to allow it. :D

I agree, this is the internet, why would I care who iudges me? Im sure people get pissed at their boss all the time :)

Dude, you realize that I really don't care, right? I know you have a family to support and I know you have a sob story and I know all this because you never.shut.up.about.it. The reason I don't care is because in spite of all that, you continue to make decisions that undermine your financial and physical safety and, by extension, the safety of your family, yet when people remind you of this and attempt to correct your error that we see like clockwork every fucking Spring, we're dismissed because you don't have the time or you can't be bothered to watch some Youtubes or read a book. You are the worst kind of squid, and you're the type of person I'll hopefully won't be reading about in a blurb some August who wrapped his bike around a guardrail at Wayne, leaving behind tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands if you're lucky enough to survive) of medical bills and your kids without a breadwinner. Yet here you are, livejournaling again, completely oblivious to your situation.

you must care, this obviously peaked your interest otherwise you would have not read it. Seems to me your oblivious to the fact that you care. Doesnt matter what you say, you read the posts and made a reply, if you didnt care you would have.turned around :)

I don't know what to think of this. You're saying you make enough money to live off of from your first job but it doesn't afford you the things you want to spend your enjoyment on?

It sounds to me like you did need that job or you can't afford to do anything outside of pay your bills.

For me, I have a day job outside of ABDecal doing database support. If I left my job for my business I could still afford to live and if I dropped my business for my job I could still afford to live. I wouldn't be able to support my hobbies but nonetheless, I could still live. But NEVER would I tell my boss I don't need him and he better figure out my schedule. I would let him know it conflicts and see if there is something we could work out.

Same thing goes for an ABDecal customer. If they need something right away that I am not able to do within that time frame I would let them know my situation and see if there is something that can be worked out to keep their business. Many people say they want a business to be their own boss, but in reality, the customer is your boss. And they are much more demanding than my boss at my day job.

Telling either to basically f*ck off is the worst thing you can do. Everything you do and say has an impact on your life, work, and business. Sounds to me like you have burned some bridges. And by posting it on a public forum for many to see, you have burned more bridges.

I understand this is the rant and rave section but it is probably best to keep personal rants to yourself. I would never rant about a customer or my boss. An appropriate rant may be that Internet Explorer still exists :D Or something along those lines.

No, I wouldnt have much free money if I wasnt working 2 jobs(wifes startin a job sat tuough, so it would even things out) and im not gunna let anyone, even my boss walk on me. Some things i.can tolerate, but being told i.have to do something(last minute btw) is out of the question, especially since.the company KNEW my situation BEFORE I started this job. If people cant show respect, they get no respect in turn.

so the company you work for now is the only place does that type of work (I understand they might not offer night hours)? or are there others that might do similar work and they DO work at night? or even similar work... it sounds like it would pay more than min wage. if there are other companies that do similar work and they work evenings, maybe you could get that job as your secondary position instead of doing work you hate for people you hate for minimum wage?

i thought the vampire hunter thing was an amusing way to pose the same question but i guess you didn't get what i meant.

I requested first shift at my first job tues-fri+sun, although I pull doubles on sundays(by request) I bust my ass at my 1st job the entire time I work(like most people)

My 2nd job I ONLY put 2nd shift (3-11) + 3rd shift ONLY if it was OT but never first shift and never b4 3pm and never after 6am on my application and got hired on as a second shift only worker. The problem is they TELL me I have to go to training tomorrow(after I talked to the trainer and worked something out) in my eyes I dont have to do shit, I dont even have to show up for work(yes, ide get fired, but thats not the point) my boss, who knoes my situation is an idiot for failing to.see if I go.to training tomorrow I get fired from my other job.

Now I like my 1st job(somewhat, mainly cuz.the pay is decent)

I also like my 2nd job(I get paid to do nothing.all day, I do maybe an hours work and get paid for 8, except when shtf, then I have to actually work) and by not working I mean I sit here and watch people go through the gates, issue passes, watch the cameras, and make sure no one trespasses/steals. Its cakework, I love it here, but my boss is a dick. Im a contractor, im no wheres near my boss ever, infact thats the 1st time he has ever called me. I do my job, if he dont like the fact I cant train for my job(been working here a long tike and ive had 0 training, some guy fucks up and he expects us all to pay for it)

I knew what kind of work my 2nd job was, its cake, I did this in the army plenty of times(watch a damn gate) there is nothing to hate as long as you can keep yourself entertained since its so boring.

Actually, not when your shitty 2nd job interferes with your 1st high paying job, he is trying to take money out of my pocket. I do not appreciate it.

If your main job pays so well why do you need a 2nd job? :dunno: and if we believe you that it pays so well , maybe you should spend within your means. Sounds like toy got a problem either way.

:stirpot:

If your main job pays so well why do you need a 2nd job? :dunno: and if we believe you that it pays so well , maybe you should spend within your means. Sounds like toy got a problem either way.

:stirpot:

Keep reading I stated my monthly bills and my monthly income and why I want 2 jobs :) I didnt say it was a high paying job, I said its a much higher paying job :) there may(is) be some math involved to get a rough(not exact) number of how much I make per job(already stated one, so should make it easier). I claim 0 at both jobs if your really bored or a complete nerd :lol:

:lol:

(this is for another post I messed up the edit on. Its too frustrating trying to.fix mistakes from a phone)

Btw my monthly bills for the BASICS(food, shelter, gas, diapers, phone) only adds up to about $1,200 per month, hell even a min wage job could cover.that with a few cutbacks(cheaper food, cheaper phone, cheaper diapers) im making around $3k or so between the 2 jobs after.taxes, do the math :) I do however spend a hell of alot more per month so my family can live the good life, which is why I work 2 jobs, I refuse to make my fam, esp my kids sacrifice cuz their dad doesnt feel like working to give em everything and more. I grew up dirt poor, not gunna put my kids through that, I want them to.have cars when they hit 16 and college money and nice clothes and well just everything I can give em. I like to think.of the future, or hell I could lose both jobs down the road and I atleast need to be able to cover a years rent instead of.living day to day cuz I didnt work hard when I was younger.

Btw my monthly bills for the BASICS(food, shelter, gas, diapers, phone) only adds up to about $1,200 per month, hell even a min wage job could cover.that with a few cutbacks(cheaper food, cheaper phone, cheaper diapers) im making around $3k or so between the 2 jobs after.taxes, do the math :) I do however spend a hell of alot more per month so my family can live the good life, which is why I work 2 jobs, I refuse to make my fam, esp my kids sacrifice cuz their dad doesnt feel like working to give em everything and more. I grew up dirt poor, not gunna put my kids through that, I want them to.have cars when they hit 16 and college money and nice clothes and well just everything I can give em. I like to think.of the future, or hell I could lose both jobs down the road and I atleast need to be able to cover a years rent instead of.living day to day cuz I didnt work hard when I was younger.

Maybe they would like to spend time with their father, money isn't everything. Neither is stuff! :stirpot:

(In a Verne Troyer voice). Look at me I can triple too! Get in my belly! (Puts punitive to lips and gives off evil laugh)

Edited by crb

Maybe they would like to spend time with their father, money isn't everything. Neither is stuff! :stirpot:

(In a Verbs Troyer voice). Look at me I can triple too! Get in my belly! (Puts punitive to lips and gives off evil laugh)

My kids play hop on pop with me for about 2-3 hours every morning :lol: my kids are both under 2, my oldest son rushes me out the door.as soon as I get out of the shower every morning :lol: im serious, he gets all my clothes ready(both sets of work clothes) makes sure I have my shoes, keys, phome, smokes, and chew. Opens the door(well tries to) gives me a kiss, tells me bye, then slams the door in my face :lol:

Good luck ever making more that $8 per hour with your grammar and attitude...i'm just sayin...

I really give you credit for getting the second job but a word of advise from someone who's been there done that is that attitude wont help you.. I'm still trying to learn to relax more. One of the better pieces of advise I was given is that you can't REACT to a situation, you need to think and respond. Hopefully that makes sense.

Edited by flounder

Eh.... if he told the 2nd boss in his interview what his schedule permitted' date=' and the boss hired him.. he kind of has a point. I'm not saying he's incredibly articulate.. or even barely more than functionally retarded, but a deal's a deal.[/quote']

i agree, but you dont cuss him out and hang up on him, especially if its a misunderstanding...its not like he said "fuck your schedule, youre going to do what i tell you".

I'm confused now! You spend 2-3 hrs playing hop pop with your kids EVERY morning, yet your kid rushed you out the door ? Which is it? Does your kid rush you out the door so your gone before his REAL dad shows up?

You spend an awful lot of time making unreadable posts, bitching, trolling, and outfit.g your foot in your mouth. Do your days have more hours in them than mine?

I really give you credit for getting the second job but a word of advise from someone who's been there done that is that attitude wont help you.. I'm still trying to learn to relax more. One of the better pieces of advise I was given is that you can't REACT to a situation, you need to think and respond. Hopefully that makes sense.

I gotcha, but I simply just stated my boss was a dick and argued with the guy cuz.of HIS error. No ones getting fired, no ones quitting. Im sure no one on here has ever argued with their boss, sorry im not a brown noser :) I never even expected to work this job for more than a few months, but meh I just kept showing up :lol:

I gotcha, but I simply just stated my boss was a dick and argued with the guy cuz.of HIS error. No ones getting fired, no ones quitting. Im sure no one on here has ever argued with their boss, sorry im not a brown noser :) I never even expected to work this job for more than a few months, but meh I just kept showing up :lol:

Brown nosing, common courtesy, and respect are all different things. You evidently don't know the difference.

Here is what ive told every boss ive ever worked for

"I'm not alway going to tell you what you want to hear or how you want to hear it. But i wont lie to you or B.S. you."

Now the things they dont ask me or i dont volenteer to them is a different story:lol:

i agree, but you dont cuss him out and hang up on him, especially if its a misunderstanding...its not like he said "fuck your schedule, youre going to do what i tell you".

Actually, thats pretty much what he said. I wasnt bout to post our entire convo, that would of took forever. When my boss sais 'im the one that pays you' sure its true, but that doesnt mean he is the ONLY one that pays me, besides come july im DONE eith this company. DPL is gunna hire me on at $13 to do the same exact job(thats when we are losing our contract, wonder why? Infact we are losing alot of contracts, again wonder why?) $13 > $8 for the same exact job, this guy is a cheap bastard too, this position is supposed to pay more, but he is greedy and doesnt pay his employees what shoukd be payed. Btw did I mention my last 4 paychecks have been WRONG? Yup, that pissed me off, how are u gunna tell me your the one paying me when Ive been getting short changed on my checks and not expect me to get pissed off? Although I suppose its my fault for not riding his ass and trusting him to fix it.

I'm confused now! You spend 2-3 hrs playing hop pop with your kids EVERY morning, yet your kid rushed you out the door ? Which is it? Does your kid rush you out the door so your gone before his REAL dad shows up?

You spend an awful lot of time making unreadable posts, bitching, trolling, and outfit.g your foot in your mouth. Do your days have more hours in them than mine?

My kids get in bed and jump on me b4 work... Im trying to sleep, they are trying to wake me up... My kid rushes me out the door cuz he knows my daily routine(he is smart)

Idk if you have ever had kids, but if you did you would understand how they act.

Brown nosing, common courtesy, and respect are all different things. You evidently don't know the difference.

Well, guess you do your thing ill do mine. Ive never been fired, so evidently my thing works for me :)