It's been 2 long year's

D-Ramey

welcome me back everyone it's been 2 long year's alittle insight....i got into a bar fight....defending myself and i got put in prison for 2 years =( for 8 lil stitches and the guy was 6,5 300 pounds so dont ever go to delaware lol but anyways hows everone doing my 2006 gsx-r 1000 is turboed now ill have to post pixs =) show some love:bow:

• Upvote 2

2 years in the slammer' date=' eh? I bet your asshole looks like a wizard's sleeve.[/quote']

kinda looks like your's lol

Um, wow, so why is this in dirty talk?
idk where should have i posted it? lol

Methinks theres more to the story... especially after reading the decision on your appeal. But hey, welcome back on two wheels. :cheers:

im from columbus i was a outsider in a little town in there bar i just tell u the whole store through p/m if u like lol

Turboed gixxer1k?? Stretched to hell right? If not I would forecast just a wheelie machine and not able to put the power down.

Post pictures please. You're welcome for the rep love as well! :D

it's 6 over i had a nos set up making 225hp she liked to carry the front wheel thats forsure but hell its not fun unless it does that right? ;) pixs are in my album check em out

Methinks theres more to the story... especially after reading the decision on your appeal. But hey, welcome back on two wheels. :cheers:

Much more to the story, it seems.

Remember what I've been saying about the Trayvon Martin case? - Zimmerman's "Second Confrontation" defense theory requires there be a separation of time and/or distance between the two events (enough to allow a reasonable person to cool off) in order for them to be considered separate. If they ARE considered separate events then original agreesor can become the victim.

OP: Hope all works out better for you from here on out. Good luck. :cheers:

Much more to the story, it seems.

Remember what I've been saying about the Trayvon Martin case? - Zimmerman's "Second Confrontation" defense theory requires there be a separation of time and/or distance between the two events (enough to allow a reasonable person to cool off) in order for them to be considered separate. If they ARE considered separate events then original agreesor can become the victim.

OP: Hope all works out better for you from here on out. Good luck. :cheers:

so ur telling me im at a bar i attend weekly and u come in i dont like ur style u play music i dont agree with i walk up smack u what are u going to do? then the question will be is there more to the store..............

so ur telling me im at a bar i attend weekly and u come in i dont like ur style u play music i dont agree with i walk up smack u what are u going to do? then the question will be is there more to the store..............

Generally speaking, if someone smacks you and you walk away then that's it over with. Call the police if you want. Don't come back later and start something new. That's speaking generally, not specifically about your case.

I read the appeals court decision. The original jury felt you started a second confrontation making the original aggressor into a victim, and the appeals court affirmed by rejecting your assignment of errors (Both weight-of-evidence and inadequate-counsel). (They said 14 stitches, not 8?) So what really happened? I don't know, I wasn't there. I don't care, because it won't change anything.

Like I said, I hope things work out better for you from now on. Good to see any rider back on two wheels. :D 225hp has gotta be a handful.

Edited by Scruit

Generally speaking, if someone smacks you and you walk away then that's it over with. Call the police if you want. Don't come back later and start something new. That's speaking generally, not specifically about your case.

I read the appeals court decision. The original jury felt you started a second confrontation making the original aggressor into a victim, and the appeals court affirmed by rejecting your assignment of errors (Both weight-of-evidence and inadequate-counsel). (They said 14 stitches, not 8?) So what really happened? I don't know, I wasn't there. I don't care, because it won't change anything.

Like I said, I hope things work out better for you from now on. Good to see any rider back on two wheels. :D 225hp has gotta be a handful.

i was charged with 4 counts and went to trial and beat 3 so yeah i was facing 17 years and wasnt offerd a deal dude got stitches wow ive feel off my bike at 5 and got couple and im not a bitch ill fight back and dude was 300 pounds im 135 wet lol but yeah the bike is fun its boosted now making 250+

but this case is over im trying to get my life back i lost alot and paid alot and just wanna move on in life and get my shit stright and have a welcome home from my ohio riders =)

• Upvote 1

No, I think he's saying that when Shrek tells you to quit hitting on ladies that are obviously not enjoying your company, you probably should just leave the situation at that instead of going back moments later, surprise cold cocking the guy and then trying unsuccessfully to GTFO before the cops come.

Or maybe he's just saying you make poor decisions when you're drinking? :dunno: I'd say the jury's still out on that, but it isn't.

Glad you're done paying your debt and want to put it behind you, but it sorta rubs me the wrong way when you play the "It was self defense, the system screwed me, I'm the victim"-card in your OP.

Edited by JRMMiii
  • Upvote 1

No, I think he's saying that when Shrek tells you to quit hitting on ladies that are obviously not enjoying your company, you probably should just leave the situation at that instead of going back moments later, surprise cold cocking the guy and then trying unsuccessfully to GTFO before the cops come.

Or maybe he's just saying you make poor decisions when you're drinking? :dunno: I'd say the jury's still out on that, but it isn't.

Glad you're done paying your debt and want to put it behind you, but it sorta rubs me the wrong way when you play the "It was self defense, the system screwed me, I'm the victim"-card in your OP.

so i take it u know the fella? and if u were there u would of known i was sitting at the bar talking to a older lady about a trip me her my brother and his old lady and couple otheres made year before and the lady sitting there it was her daughter i got number the fag reached over and smacked me 3 times for no reason i got up asked him wtf was his problem and why he hit me he dai because i hit bitches like u eveyday and ur not going to do shit...welll the dude is a low life and spends his time drinkin there daily and gropping women my brothers girls uncle ownes the bar and its his buddy i know eveything about this guy and other fights he been in with another girl that worked theres dad because the perv took her phone and took a pix of his package so before u act like u know something get ur facts stright bud i went through this and it wasnt easy because the stole the video tapes before the police got there and i left the bar brfore it got way out hand

How did he get a cut big enough to need 14 stitches? Did you use a weapon, or did he fall and hit his head against something?

How long was it between him hitting you and you hitting him back? Seconds? Minutes? Hours?

How far was it from where he hit you to where you hit him? Same spot, or somewhere else?

What was the greatest separation of distance between you and him between him hitting you and you hitting him? 2 feet? 5 feet? 50 feet? Did either of you walk away and then come back?

Do you recognize that our laws don't allow people to "regain their honor" by taking revenge for a prior assault?

Welcome back. Good luck with this thread not turning into another criticizing crap fest. The last few weeks, though highly amusing, makes me think it's the middle of winter.

Edited by granda080
Fixing comma usage yo
  • Upvote 1