It's been 2 long year's

D-Ramey

exactly!!

welcome back! ....ignore scruit, he thinks he is some kind of e-lawyer.....not sure why all the details are so important since the case is closed and you served your time...."how many feet were between you and him?" ...gtfo

idk how far he kinda stood over me lol saying im 5,9 he's 6,7 lol so yeah
You aren't the same D Ramey that worked at Papa johns in Delaware are you?? I'm guessing by the bike your not a pizza boy though so jw....

i dont live in delaware just visited a party there and was a outsider

Probably saw you up at Quacker one night. Pulled in and parked a black Honda 919 in the middle of a row of Busas.

Right or wrong, the sentence is served and life should return to normal as best it can.

No one on this forum can tell me that they haven't been in a situation that would have possibly finished up in the same undesirable condition. I wouldn't believe it, since Fate being what it is, distributes equally.

What does count is the life before, right or wrong. It must now be pretty much a straight arrow for a good long while. That sometimes takes some effort, but it can be done.

When I was young, these were just misdemeanors for public fighting, not felonies. Times change, sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse. And that Fate thing again...

Yes, I've been knocked down with a single punch and gotten eight stitches, so I know that can be done.

so sounding like your 'rents... get a job stay out of trouble stay out of bars stay sober enjoy yourself get a girlfriend and settle down and behave don't even get a speeding ticket...

Oh, and learn to walk away when the walking is good...

We used to say in the Army, "It don't mean nuthin' ".

word's from the wise thanks buddy and im sure ive seen u...my bikes one kind hell they all are and thanks for the advice but yeah im taking to a girl now and i was 22 when this happen im 26 now so ive done alot of growning up and learned and seen alot and prison is not easy alot guys on here talk alot shit wouldnt stand a chance there and after one night there come tell me how it was i seen people killed and jumped many times... and to everyone on here im not some punk who starts shit at bars i went to have a good time and was stero typed and got in to a fight it could happen to any of use but this isnt about my case and what happen its about a welcome home so dont judge......
Welcome back. Nice bike!

thanks.......

Same deal with road rage. Remember my road rage video? I could have got out and faced off with him, or stayed in the car and wait for the police. The first option, favorite we e-thugs the world over, would likely have earned me a disordely conduct charge at best, or getting stabbed/shot at worst. The second option was the smartest.

Yes, I had a friend get into a "dueling cars" thing. (Insert banjo music.) Both passing and hitting each other from behind. Both got stopped, both charged, both lost smashed up vehicles for a while. It takes two to fight, and generally both are in trouble.

welcome back, hopefully there wasnt too much :sexytime: going on in there :)
thanks...
You don't have to charm a lady if you've roofied them. You can avoid that awkward small talk, If that helps at all.

never that buddy ive got plenty girls and dont have a problem getting them lol:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1st off welcome back D-Ramey, and I know about delaware county. A friend of mine did some time there for defending himself as well.

2 years in the slammer' date=' eh? I bet your asshole looks like a wizard's sleeve.[/quote']
Um, wow, so why is this in dirty talk?

And max i'd say Isaac's trying to make it dirty as possible.

• Upvote 1

1st off welcome back D-Ramey, and I know about delaware county. A friend of mine did some time there for defending himself as well.

its one of the taughest countys in ohio and has the most conviction rating its crazy i watched guys get 9 years for breaking in house and 15-23 for robberys another guy broke his girls nose and got 8 years they maxed him out on a f2 and trial by judge so yeah done fuck around in delaware lol

This! Hell of a time reading OP's posts LOL.

Um, 135lbs on a turbo'ed 1k?! :eek: How do you stay on that thing? haha

Ps. Welcome back!

idk yet but im going to try i know my nitrous set up was crazy when i hit the botton i couldnt hit my airshifter fast enough lol it hit rev limiter instantly lol:wtf: