Dyno Ride

NSB156

I'm interested in this too. Weather is going to be great. I don't plan on missing this.

I'm taking state route 42 all the way up there instead of the interstate if anyone wants to ride with me up there. Only adds 10 minutes to the trip! For me at least... coming from Springboro

Edited by abdecal

I plan on going through Xenia (not sure what the route number is) also not sure what time I'll be heading that way just yet either

Yep. 42 goes through Xenia. We can meet at my house then head up

I have 3 possible friends that want to ride to this as well I'll have a better idea of when they all can make the trip later in the week I'll get ahold of you then Alex and see if the time isn't too late for ya

Yep. 42 goes through Xenia. We can meet at my house then head up

Where in Dayton are you? Im over in Belmont area, if you want to meet up and ride over to meet the other guys.

Where in Dayton are you? Im over in Belmont area, if you want to meet up and ride over to meet the other guys.

Is there another group going up or do you mean the other guys in this thread?

Wendy's is fine. What time?

I was hoping to head up there around 11am. We would get there around 12:30pm. I'm not sure how long it's going on but I don't mind waiting for Brown57 if he can't make it till a little later. Let me know what you guys think.

I'm supposed to meet up with a group earlier but i may not be able to make it (Gotta work in the morning:mad:). So i may be in on catching up with another group that could be leaving Dayton area a little later.

I went to Clinton county motorsports last week and was talking to a guy who said they do same day tire changes, long story short I took my bike in today and they said it wasn't gonna be done untill sometime tomorrow. So I'm probably a no go for this one.

If you wanna ride up 42 meet me at the Pilot off of the Franklin exit at 11:30am. Exit 36 state route 123. My number is 513-800-9071 if you need to get ahold of me

20thgix is coming from Troy. If you guys are taking 42 and going through Xenia you guys should meet him somewhere in Xenia or Cedarville. US42 exit from US35 bypass is a great spot. He could get there at 1150-Noon and meet you guys. Right when you guys pass over 35 on 42 in Xenia there is a stop light. Take that right on Ledbetter road and there is a HUGE parking lot that will be empty. Perfect spot to pick up 20thgix if you guys have him join. :cool: