Dyno Ride

NSB156

20thgix is coming from Troy. If you guys are taking 42 and going through Xenia you guys should meet him somewhere in Xenia or Cedarville. US42 exit from US35 bypass is a great spot. He could get there at 1150-Noon and meet you guys. Right when you guys pass over 35 on 42 in Xenia there is a stop light. Take that right on Ledbetter road and there is a HUGE parking lot that will be empty. Perfect spot to pick up 20thgix if you guys have him join. :cool:

Abdecal-If thats cool with you i can meet up with you guys in Xenia. Buckminn's H-D is just past 35 on 42 also. You cant miss it. I will know how early i will get out of work in the morning pretty early. So there wont be any confusion. Let me know if that works for ya!

I would like to meet at buckmans also, alot closer to my place.

I will be at Buckminn's H-D at about 11:45am. If you want you can meet me there. I would like to tag along with the group coming from Franklin but if not thats ok too.

I will be at Buckminn's H-D at about 11:45am. If you want you can meet me there. I would like to tag along with the group coming from Franklin but if not thats ok too.

Sounds good, I was planning riding with the group.