So hippies, what now?

Tonik

^^^ this.

From my interpretation, this study basically showed the air around wind farms is greater than the surrounding area. If that's what they're banking this study on, then brake discs and stove tops are also major contributors to global warming.

^^^ this.

From my interpretation, this study basically showed the air around wind farms is greater than the surrounding area. If that's what they're banking this study on, then brake discs and stove tops are also major contributors to global warming.

and jrrmmmmmmiiiiiii talking too. lots of hot air comes outta that dude...

let's stop global warming people.

• Upvote 1

and jrrmmmmmmiiiiiii talking too. lots of hot air comes outta that dude...

let's stop global warming people.

we can just end the thread here. Its not going to get better. Well done!

^^^ this.

I agree. Pretty much the same argument that the global warming deniers use when you look at where most of the data comes from. Big cities.

lol, sassiness is cute, clever and sexy.... but only if you're female. Dudes don't count.

Stove tops do indeed contribute. The burning of wood in third world countries is a major factor, and nothing can be done about it any time soon.

What I want to know, is what/why does NASA think the temperatures of all the planets they collect data on, is going up for an unknown reason.

edit: The eco balance of the Earth is weird, no one can fully understand it all. Say for instance, all the birds die, and we find ourselves "knee deep in bugs". Ants (and termites, even worse) release a fair amount of methane, which is 25 times more potent at global warming than carbon dioxide. Almost no one has ever considered the actual biomass of ants and termites as an actual contributor to global warming. Sooo, birds die, ants win briefly, Earth is no longer habitable, everything dies.

Edited by ReconRat