How to get banned from OR

ped

May be just delete the content of the post too, too much hate in it

And add some "alternate" content in there :wink:

Personally, I think it should stand as is. It is ugly and distasteful, but was stated by himself and nobody else. So, when he or someone supporting him comes on here and gives crap about why he got banned, you can go to this post and show people why.

It eventually gets to this point where people like him end up saying things like this. But hey, we all knew he was who he was, but now, so can the rest of the world...

Was the title to this changed or did he do that himself?
Title was applied when his post got torn from the zimmerman thread I believe.
Yup.
Personally, I think it should stand as is. It is ugly and distasteful, but was stated by himself and nobody else. So, when he or someone supporting him comes on here and gives crap about why he got banned, you can go to this post and show people why.

It eventually gets to this point where people like him end up saying things like this. But hey, we all knew he was who he was, but now, so can the rest of the world...

Exactly. As much as I'd like to remove those words, it's best not to. Like Brian said, when people come bitching about us banning him, we can just point them to this thread.

Well, since this is R&R and you have to manually add this section... If people dont wanna see stuff like this they prob dont have R&R enabled. So yup I can see why it wouldn't be deleted. This was uncalled for though, he could of just left peacefully...

edit- nvm, didnt realize this came from another post, guess that was caspers call on moving it here and giving it a title :)

Edited by Exarch

Different username + same IP(s) = Still banned

(I assume)

I don't ban by IP for a few reasons. Namely, one time on Columbus Racing we banned an IP for threatening to shoot someone. Well low and behold, that user was posting from Columbus State Community College. There are only four outside IP addresses there. Guess where I happened to work at the time. So yeah... I don't ban IP addresses anymore. :lol:

I don't ban by IP for a few reasons. Namely, one time on Columbus Racing we banned an IP for threatening to shoot someone. Well low and behold, that user was posting from Columbus State Community College. There are only four outside IP addresses there. Guess where I happened to work at the time. So yeah... I don't ban IP addresses anymore. :lol:

You've gone and banned yourself!!

Make sense now, why you wouldn't want to do that anymore! :lol:

:backtotopic:

May be just delete the content of the post too, too much hate in it

And add some "alternate" content in there :wink:

I quoted him for a reason. I will bitch like a little girl if the jack booted thugs modify my posts.

I don't have a problem with his language and have maintained all along that a section where you could say anything would be where I spend most of my time. I participate in a forum with no rules and it is much easier to get rid of dumbfucks when you can relate to them in a manner in which they can understand. If you are just a loud mouth without any substance behind you I guarantee you will be very frustrated by the time you leave. Those that remain actually are very interesting and it becomes a very well behaved site not the chaos you might expect.

I wish I would have gotten the opportunity to converse with our banned thread starter I bet I would have been able to make his head explode but over moderation is preventing that from happening. I don't understand why there is an R&R section when the same main site rules apply.