How to get banned from OR

ped

He said that outside of the r&r. The thread wasn't started by him it was started my the mod or admin that took it out of another thread.

Can a mod send me my password? Never log out and somehow i got logged out on my laptop so if i am not at work i can't get on. :cry:

He said that outside of the r&r. The thread wasn't started by him it was started my the mod or admin that took it out of another thread.

Yeah I was there so I have a clue about the sequence of events. Am I to get the impression that he could have made the post he did in the R&R section without any infractions?

I quoted him for a reason. I will bitch like a little girl if the jack booted thugs modify my posts.

I don't have a problem with his language and have maintained all along that a section where you could say anything would be where I spend most of my time. I participate in a forum with no rules and it is much easier to get rid of dumbfucks when you can relate to them in a manner in which they can understand. If you are just a loud mouth without any substance behind you I guarantee you will be very frustrated by the time you leave. Those that remain actually are very interesting and it becomes a very well behaved site not the chaos you might expect.

I wish I would have gotten the opportunity to converse with our banned thread starter I bet I would have been able to make his head explode but over moderation is preventing that from happening. I don't understand why there is an R&R section when the same main site rules apply.

you can address him directly here:

afj OR thread

Yeah I was there so I have a clue about the sequence of events. Am I to get the impression that he could have made the post he did in the R&R section without any infractions?

That question hits above my pay grade. But I asdunr it would be discussed among the mods and admin. You would be surprised with how much gets reported and we do nothing about.

Lol yeah just pm Casper or use the contact us link and it will send a message out that we all can see and the right person will take care of it after we mock and ridicule you :)

:o thanks.

I quoted him for a reason. I will bitch like a little girl if the jack booted thugs modify my posts.

I don't have a problem with his language and have maintained all along that a section where you could say anything would be where I spend most of my time. I participate in a forum with no rules and it is much easier to get rid of dumbfucks when you can relate to them in a manner in which they can understand. If you are just a loud mouth without any substance behind you I guarantee you will be very frustrated by the time you leave. Those that remain actually are very interesting and it becomes a very well behaved site not the chaos you might expect.

I wish I would have gotten the opportunity to converse with our banned thread starter I bet I would have been able to make his head explode but over moderation is preventing that from happening. I don't understand why there is an R&R section when the same main site rules apply.

You always bitch like a girl.

He didn't post it in the R&R section. I moved it here. Racism is an instant 1yr ban. Wah. :D

If it were reported (which it was anyways), it probably still would've been an instant ban (or at the minimum a warning and edited).

If it were reported (which it was anyways), it probably still would've been an instant ban (or at the minimum a warning and edited).

We have gone through this before I'm sure but I am still not clear about this. What rules a different in the R&R section from the main site?

i must go back and find Exarch's racist rumblings then :D

He's right.

Really like half the usernames on here are just Jinu pretending be a bunch of white people.

Skippy rule sucks! :lol:

You always bitch like a girl.

He didn't post it in the R&R section. I moved it here. Racism is an instant 1yr ban. Wah. :D

Even against Jinu? Answer carefully, remembering his puppy-curb stompings... :lol:

We have gone through this before I'm sure but I am still not clear about this. What rules a different in the R&R section from the main site?
At the top of every page in this (the R&R) forum:
This forum is minimally moderated. If you see something which violates the rules of this website, please report it to the moderators and administrators.

The rules still apply in this forum, however it is moderated much less. If something is reported and found to be in violation of the site rules, infractions still apply. However, we are much more relaxed about the rules in this forum, usually giving warnings instead of infractions right off the bat.

At the top of every page in this (the R&R) forum:

The rules still apply in this forum, however it is moderated much less. If something is reported and found to be in violation of the site rules, infractions still apply. However, we are much more relaxed about the rules in this forum, usually giving warnings instead of infractions right off the bat.

Same rules different enforcement? I understand how that's not confusing and makes sense.

Once again I would like to request mod status so I can post in closed threads and ban any of the pussy complainers that want to ruin the R&R section.

Same rules different enforcement? I understand how that's not confusing and makes sense.

Once again I would like to request mod status so I can post in closed threads and ban any of the pussy complainers that want to ruin the R&R section.

Looks like you're the only one complaining. :lol:

I heart you UP.

• Upvote 1

Should everyone get a trophy too?