Heating And Air Conditioning Side Work

grapesmuggler27

• 2 months later...

Had our local friendly HVAC tech to my place today. Everything is all cleaned up, serviced and ready for a few more good years of service. Get your name on Grapes list before the weather is 100+ and your sweating in your boxers wishing for winter to come back. :D:bow:

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

ok sorry Joe I haven't had a second until now to post this but... MASSIVE thanks to Joe for the work he did Monday night on our AC unit. I just sent him a msg asking how much and  if he would be able to look at it sometime in the future. Joe got ahold of me the same day said he had some time. so he came over. I just wanted him to take a look and see what might be wrong.  instead of doing that he took almost 4 hrs out of his night.  and  I say fixed the unit. as it needed cleaned/ and charged. and shit I dunno what else. As if you all didn't know joe is a stand up guy I recommend him for any work you might need.. and I mean ANY WORK

• Downvote 1

• 5 months later...

I could use some heat pump/ ac help. Everything's been running great since you recharged a few summers ago.

I fired the heat pump up for the first time since we've owned the house and It ran fine for awhile. Now the fan on top quit running with the heat pump on and also when the ac is on. I don't know if the pump is actually running or not. It makes noise but I've never heard it run without the fan.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92