Heating And Air Conditioning Side Work

grapesmuggler27

Damn you and being so far away.

I 2nd this. My house has been 87-88 degrees for three straight days. I think the cap is bad. Its not bloated, but just not confident it has the juice to push the motor and comp.

Even if grape is far away give him a shout. He couldn't get to my house for a couple days because he was on call but gave me the steps to trouble shoot and figure out what was wrong. Fixed it that same day thanks to him.

Joe is a goddamned HVAC ninja. Ripped my outdoor compressor apart, gave it a thorough cleaning, went through my furnace (and found some bullshits that the previous owner had left that got sucked into the blower). Anyone with a furnace/AC needs to get that stuff checked periodically, call his ass up and help out a fellow OR goon, he's WELL worth the money.

• Upvote 1

i wish you did work up my way. if you're ever out in the cleveland area for some god forsaken reason, let me know joe! lol

maybe when you get to nelson again mwaaahahahaha

i wish you did <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">work</a> up my way. if you're ever out in the cleveland area for some god forsaken reason, let me know joe! lol

maybe when you get to nelson again mwaaahahahaha

I can be up at nelson whenever you let me ride the honda :D maybe hook you up free of charge

• 2 weeks later...