Heating And Air Conditioning Side Work

grapesmuggler27

As a few on here know I'm a HVAC service tech. I'm offering my services to OR to do some side work. I will be offering furnace and air conditioning tune ups for $50 each and also service calls for $50 plus repairs. I live in Columbus area. I'm pretty flexable with times. If you have any questions or are interested pm me here or call me 614-381-8413

Edited by grapesmuggler27

Know of any cheap new/used AC window units for sale? Mine is a POS, ive had it for 6 years now and it was like 10+ years old when I got it :lol: im looking for one with climate control, I hate how mine is either on(freezing) or off(hot) the speeds on it dont work worth a shit.

Long shot here, but I figure if your a tech you might have the hookup.

Know of any cheap new/used AC window units for sale? Mine is a POS, ive had it for 6 years now and it was like 10+ years old when I got it :lol: im looking for one with climate control, I hate how mine is either on(freezing) or off(hot) the speeds on it dont work worth a shit.

Long shot here, but I figure if your a tech you might have the hookup.

I actually have one in my garage but its 220v

Edited by grapesmuggler27
forgot i had one

I actually have one in my garage but its 220v

Ill have to look at ours when I get home. I have no clue what the volts are. It has 3 flat prongs I think :dunno: I know nothing about AC units as my current one is the only one I have ever owned and I bought it from a neighbor for like $20.

Grape hooked my condo up.. It had an. Issue with the igniter and he got me fixed right up.,.. He might "play for the other team" but he does good work and knows his crap.. Its much better priced than calling someone else to do it!

Let me look when I get home, I'm actually still working right now been running service since 800 this morning

Alright, hit me with a PM if it looks like a match. Im prob gunna crash soon.

Im ready to throw this loud freezing cold bastard out the door.

Can you get new replacements at a good discount? Mechanic at my shop works with his Dad who does it full time, and he told me that sometimes they get new home builds with small systems or inadequate systems, and trade out for bigger EStar setups - then they reinstall the smaller units for customers on the cheap. Either way, next year we plan to upgrade our system inside and out - I will be in touch once we've got fundage.

What brands do you carry?

Can you get new replacements at a good discount? Mechanic at my shop works with his Dad who does it full time, and he told me that sometimes they get new home builds with small systems or inadequate systems, and trade out for bigger EStar setups - then they reinstall the smaller units for customers on the cheap. Either way, next year we plan to upgrade our system inside and out - I will be in touch once we've got fundage.

What brands do you carry?

No way in hell would I put a used sysytem in someone's house!!!!!!!!!!!!! We carry all brands, a normal replacement of both units are about 5500

No way in hell would I put a used sysytem in someone's house!!!!!!!!!!!!! We carry all brands, a normal replacement of both units are about 5500

Not used, simply installed -- typical new home build grade system, and sometimes new owners buy the house and request an upgrade on the HVAC. Guess I should've said more like a new take-off

20120502_232917.jpg

20120502_232904.jpg

20120502_232849.jpg

I couldnt find the specs, but here are some pics.

That's a 20 amp setup, probably single phase (120 V) but not necessarily. Do you know which breaker controls that recepticle? Might be the easiest way to tell.

That's a 20 amp setup, probably single phase (120 V) but not necessarily. Do you know which breaker controls that recepticle? Might be the easiest way to tell.

Ya, its on its own separate breaker. ill check if its marked on the box when I get home.

holy crap someone does know those plug plates come off and you dont have to paint over them, that looks terrible

Yup, its an apartment and I didnt paint it, also its not in a spot that ever gets looked at, so who cares. :dunno: