Wayne during the week.

DTM Brian

For those who work weekends and are able to ride during the week.....

Hit me up if you want to go riding. I always like going during the week. Seems to be a little less traffic on the trails. Looking to go next tuesday if the weather holds out.

I just went and got a battery for mine.

Looking at the brakes I could use pads all the way around. Might as well do an oil change as well.

Any suggestions on where to get brake pads? Should I just go to Honda NW and get them?

2003 400 ex

I just went and got a battery for mine.

Looking at the brakes I could use pads all the way around. Might as well do an oil change as well.

Any suggestions on where to get brake pads? Should I just go to Honda NW and get them?

2003 400 ex

I'd check Iron Pony if in Columbus. Usually order most of my stuff online if not in a hurry. At http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

Perry is better than Wayne plus closer, less crowded, no passes needed and no stay on the marked trail rules

IDK about that, been there twice with a couple friends. Reason we went there one guy's has no tag's. And that's still a rule for State forest trails you must be registered but no you don't need the trail permit like you said. I don't plan on going back any time soon. Plus what is it 16 miles of trails vs. 70+. And there are Rangers and rules there as well. And Perry closes at dark or like 30 mins after.

http://ohiodnr.com/forests/perry/tabid/5161/Default.aspx

Perry definitely has a lot more than 16 miles of trails. Perry does very little grooming, unlike Wayne. I like Perry better. Wayne is kind of like a speedway with oncoming traffic. I still ride both. Just be extra careful at Wayne.

When I went head on with another bike at Wayne several years back, it was during the week and we hadn't seen or heard one other person out. A couple miles down the trail and......BAM! It was hard getting that guy out of there after he was all broken up. Just stay alert!