Fair Price?

mjk91

most people would probably pay upwards of $4500 for that

Me? I wouldn't touch it for a penny over $3500 considering you can pick up 07-08's for $4500 if you are patient

^^sellers who always reference KBB and stick to it like the bible always make me chuckle. Its a nice starting point but the market determines the price more than anything. At least to me it does seeing as I've had 4 bikes and have never bought one I couldn't sell at a profit or come out even on

I find it interesting that he needs to point out it has an engine. Is that something those models usually don't have? That might account for the higher than average price.

UP FOR SALE 2004 HONDA CBR 600RR WITH ONLY 6900 MLES, BIKE RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, BIKE HAS CHROME RIMS, SWINGARM, AND ENGINE.......

I find it interesting that he needs to point out it has an engine. Is that something those models usually don't have? That might account for the higher than average price.

UP FOR SALE 2004 HONDA CBR 600RR WITH ONLY 6900 MLES, BIKE RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, BIKE HAS CHROME RIMS, SWINGARM, AND ENGINE.......

Uhmmm....he's pointing out that part of the engine is chrome too (I think he actually means polished doesn't he?)

Uhmmm....he's pointing out that part of the engine is chrome too (I think he actually means polished doesn't he?)

its probably chrome. The "engine" itself is not chromed or polished, its just the covers which I imagine were chrome dipped. Looks awful IMO

5300 lol dude is high... literally and figuratively.

If you looking at CBR get 05-06. They have a few upgrades the 03-04s didnt and seem to go for the same price. IF you have 5k to spend get the 07-08

This a craigslist add so keep that in mind when you see the price. Most of us here would agree that a CL list price is always high to start to offset the lowballers.

I wouldnt knock the guy for starting with a somewhat high price. I wouldnt pay more than 4k for an 04 600-cc bike. Even at 4k it better be spotless with mods.

What price do you recommend for an 05 Zx6r. http://toledo.craigslist.org/mcy/2972922173.html ?? thanks!

Wow!

Aftermarket parts include: full two bros exhaust, stickers, flush mount turn signals, fender eliminator kit, frame sliders, HID headlights, custom grips, steering stabilizer, wheel tape

LOVE the 05-06...but I wouldnt pay more than 4.5k for a PRISTINE zx6r.

bingo! if you can't get an 05-06 for $4k or less you're doing it wrong. 2 years ago I bought my 05 636 with 1800 miles and a cracked tail fairing for like $3500 i think

I had an 05 636(zx6r) and it was awesome as a first bike. Granted it was a little big for my size, so I moved to a daytona and it is fucking awesome!

When I got my ninja, I bought it for 4500 and I believe I sold it for 4200, maybe it was 4000 and it had just over 10,000 miles. As everyone else is saying, be patient and you get get a good deal with 4-5k on a 06-07+ on really any bike. it's just a matter of looking a shit ton