..... I wish we could edit or delete threads we start.....

MIKE53ALI

I'm on 4- 5 other bike forums and all have a post edit and delete button....

well I was told ohioriders new site with it's round corners on things is cutting edge. and you'll need the latest version of firefox. just ask casper the friendly owner.

omg-it-spins.jpg

Ummm, ya. I am totally with you. See my 2 threads in Shop reviews titled " Don't trust Independent Motorsports" and "Independent Motorsports deserves better. " Nuff said.

well I was told ohioriders new site with it's round corners on things is cutting edge. and you'll need the latest version of firefox. just ask casper the friendly owner.

:confused:

omg-it-spins.jpg

Post Reported

:lol:

Ummm, ya. I am totally with you. See my 2 threads in Shop reviews titled " Don't trust Independent Motorsports" and "Independent Motorsports deserves better. " Nuff said.

You know you could always pm a mod to help ya out ... imagine that shit

I wish I could unfart sometimes. That would save me the embarassment of peeling of poopy drawers at the end of the night, you know, when I'm hanging with the ladies. Chicks only dig clean skivvies.:o

• Upvote 2

I agree. It would be a nice feature for the thread starter to be able to edit the thread title if needed.

Agreed, since I recently screwed one up in my late night haziness.

edit: And I swear I've edited one before, but I cannot do it now...

:missing:Uncle is one scary dude!

I was told by my black friend that (and since my black friend said so, it makes this next part totally not racist) it is ok to be afraid of black people, and that with enough spit and tears, anyone can be "gooooood" friends with uncle punk.