Roush Motorsports

Tony blaze

Anyone looking for a shop in the NEO area look up Roush Motorsports in Medina. They have a beautiful showroom with hundreds of bikes so at first glance it seems like a high end pricey shop. Both myself and a buddy have had work done on our bikes there at pretty reasonable rates and great service. He just had a set of Pirelli Diablos put on his bike at a crazy low price. right off of I-71 at RT 18. Haven't dealt with their bike sales team yet but thinking about giving them a go.

• 5 weeks later...

Bringing this old thread back a month later, lol. But I also wanna say my best friend just bought a bike from Rick Roush, and these guys are great.

They had am amazing showroom, fair prices on used bikes, easy to work with and very helpful.

Definitely recommend this place!!

Sounds like they have changed. Couple of years ago they had a shit rep. Buying from them was like buying a new car. Haggle....bring in the sales manager. Dude actually said to me 'what do we have to do to get a deal here'

I left at that point.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like they have changed. Couple of years ago they had a shit rep. Buying from them was like buying a new car. Haggle....bring in the sales manager. Dude actually said to me 'what do we have to do to get a deal here'

I left at that point.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

it seems as though they changed their ways when they moved to the new building. Well at least started too I should say. I've never tried to buy a bike from them or any dealer really as I almost flat out refuse to buy any vehicle from a dealer. I've dealt mostly with parts and I can't tell you how much better it is than the 3 other dealers I've been to in the area

Tried to by my zx6 from them and the service was aweful...they were insulting to by brother and myself so i went a bought the same bike in uniontown for $600 less. but that w asa over 5 years ago so they may have changed

I got my 06 1000rr from them it was a left over and I saved over $3200 on it I would say they can be good for bikes. there parts counter is shit, the guys that work behind it are semi retarded. Service seems ok I had some stuff done there and it seemed like good work. Mike the head tech has been around forever, knows bikes. would give them a b+ on a grade scale.

• 1 year later...

One of their employees knowingly sold a member on here a bike with a blown motor. She claimed all it needed was a starter and that it ran last year. After he got it home he removed the clutch cover to find that the basket and plates had completely grenaded. She is refusing to refund him.

What kind of shitty person sells another rider a fucked up bike and then refuses to give them a refund?

What kind of shop hires that kind of person?

I've had good experiences with Roush.  They seem to have a wider selection of parts and every so often you can even find a deal on gear if you look for the sale items.

Non issue now. He found someone to buy the bike for $200 more than he paid. Dude must be restoring one and needs a parts bike. This was going to be a precursor to a call to arms for ORDN members to apply social media pressure on roush to get the employee to refund him for the lemon bike. I like to think that we have a pretty strong community here that will take action against injustice. I know for a fact some members rallied to my cause a few years ago when I was fucked over by a waterproofing company. Yeah, we put him out of business.

Just went there to let my girl try on jackets, helmets, and gloves so I can figure out what sizes she needs so I could shop online. After looking online they were only slightly more expensive on their sale items so I asked the guy if he would cut me a deal to compete online. He did and even took more off than expected. I was pleased, but then I bought rear pads for the bike and they gave me the wrong ones. They did switch them back the next day with no problems but still had the hassle of having to go back to switch.

I have nearly 1000 people who would say that they report to me ultimately. Why would you hold me accountable for what one of them did on their own time? If you called me and told me that someone did something like that, I'd listen and turn on my radar, but there isn't anything I could or would do about it other than maybe say "hey, people connect you to me....".

• Upvote 1

I have nearly 1000 people who would say that they report to me ultimately. Why would you hold me accountable for what one of them did on their own time? If you called me and told me that someone did something like that, I'd listen and turn on my radar, but there isn't anything I could or would do about it other than maybe say "hey, people connect you to me....".

Everything you say is true, but the character of the people you hire spills over in their work ethic and how they deal with the public.  If the are shady/deceptive in their private life it should be cause for concern that they will be the same at work. People are who they are, they don't turn it on and off at work.  Now my opinion may be jade on this because Roush f'd up my bike this spring as I posted in another thread, but there is a pattern with this dealer....far more complaints about them (and now an employee) than we see with any other dealer.

Yeah....deal fell through, he's still stuck with a junk bike with blown motor and tranny. Posted it on Craigslist and mentioned in the ad that he bought it from an employee there on their premises and received an email threatening to sue him for slander. Fuck rick roush in his ass, I'll never spend a penny there.

One that is very excited about getting his first liter bike for under a grand and who had been assured by an employee that it ran and just needed a starter.

They all ran at some time...As is was probably mentioned in the sale at some time I awesome?