Gap Trip Preparedness Thread

2talltim

Ok i hit the pony yesterday and glad i did the jacket i was going to order from RD did not fit right at all. After trying on about 10 different jackets I did find another with a better fit but im still not 100% comfortable with that fit either. Guess they dont make jackets for ogars like me.

Supposed to be snug

that was the problem the 2xl fit nice but short in the back and arms to get the length i needed i would have to go with a 3lx with was very loose up top. The Phoenix 5.0 fit better but still the same problem. They make the Phoenix 5.0 in 2xl-tall but IP didnt have any, and the joe rocket web site didnt have measurments listed for them so im going to call them in the morning, and have Nate quote me for a 2xl-T Phoenix 5.0

just ordered a joe rocket PHOENIX 5.0 mesh jacket and 4.0 mesh gloves from RD, hope it fits well its a 2xl-tall that i havent tried on yet

Mine isn't a tall but it seems as though that's the way they fit. Snug in the belly an loose in the chest. Only jacket I have that's done that to my rotund stature

• 11 months later...

I'm actually thought about putting on my other set of tires, not because it needs them but because i hate the ones that are on it for grip. But fuck it Ill just drop the pressures and fry them while down there and change them when i get back:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2