Girlfriend B-Day Idea?

cornbreadxd

So my girlfriends' birthday is at the end of the month and I wanted to do something cool and not the usual bday stuff...dinner, movie..etc.. so I was thinking about taking her out to ride in a plane, (I searched online a little but if anyone else knows of something let me know) she's never been in a plane before and i like WW2 planes so i was thinking she could ride in one while they do aerobatics(sic?) and I'd record it from the ground...:D

I also thought the skydiving would be cool now after looking at that thread but I dunno, anyone have any input.

She's pretty much fearless as far as I know about stuff, we've rode ziplines in the past and 2 years ago when we went to the top of the St. Louis arch she said she wanted to go higher..soooo......

And nothing about butt secks not for her birthday at least.

My wife bought me a day at Air Combat USA a few years ago. Short version, you drive the plane and dogfight against another person. It uses lasers and smoke machines. So think laser tag at 10,000 feet. We were pulling 8+ g's and doing full loops....barrel rolls...man just typing this makes me want to do it again.

It was freaking amazing. Not cheap, but it was awesome.

http://www.aircombat.com/

plane ride, skydiving too expensive. If she asks "why so cheap?", you could hint that you're saving up for something hard and shiny (she'll think "diamond" when in fact it's a stainless 1911).

Show her you care: go inside McDonald's instead of the drive-through.

No surprise buttsecks you say? OK, then maybe wait for her to finish that night before you do? Or at least let her get closer?

that's all i have at the moment.

Last year I took a ride in a reproduction Waco up at Put-in-Bay. Was a great time

waco.jpg

http://www.millerferry.com/attractions/put-in-bay/visit.html

At least for me, a ride in that plane and a day at Put-in-Bay, I sure the hell would put out :D

That guy won't be out there until memorial day or later. Red Stewart airfield has a stearman bi-plane that gets me a little moist every time I see it. You could also do a plane ride/ dinner up to Cleveland or lakeshore area.

That guy won't be out there until memorial day or later. Red Stewart airfield has a stearman bi-plane that gets me a little moist every time I see it. You could also do a plane ride/ dinner up to Cleveland or lakeshore area.

I heart red stewart airfield! That stearman is beautiful!

Come down to Troy oh for the Waco fly-in they do rides there, forget whe it is thou

-VanDy

She already has an iron and washing machine, also cutting board, knife set, pots and pans etc.. I've "domesticated" her enough, call it selfish but i want to have some fun too that's ;)why no day at a spa or anything like that.;)

I may check out the put-in-bay flight

So my girlfriends' birthday is at the end of the month and I wanted to do something cool and not the usual bday stuff...dinner, movie..etc.. so I was thinking about taking her out to ride in a plane, (I searched online a little but if anyone else knows of something let me know) she's never been in a plane before and i like WW2 planes so i was thinking she could ride in one while they do aerobatics(sic?) and I'd record it from the ground...:D

I also thought the skydiving would be cool now after looking at that thread but I dunno, anyone have any input.

She's pretty much fearless as far as I know about stuff, we've rode ziplines in the past and 2 years ago when we went to the top of the St. Louis arch she said she wanted to go higher..soooo......

And nothing about butt secks not for her birthday at least.

yes, lets save that for your birthday :lol:

What about a hot air balloon ride or base jumping? If you have any high up military buddys maybe you can even set up an intense boot camp challenge, that would deff be something out of the ordinary :dunno:

So my girlfriends' birthday is at the end of the month and blah blah blah

soooo......

And all I want to give her is 2XITB for her birthday.

Fixed it. JK man, Airplane ride would be dope. I'd recommend going over Hocking or Lake Erie. My friend flies to Port Clinton Airport and then out to the islands all the time. Well until he got some Gov't contract shooting all the wetlands and stuff down south. Now I never see him :(

The washing machine was invented by a man for a woman on her birthday, you know. Maybe you could do something just as romantic, but with a dishwasher (didn't mention that one!)

Yes, I know I fail at posting youtube vids from work, someone fix this for me lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

I know you are asking yourself, WHY did I ask this on here. :rolleyes:

My first question is: how serious is this relationship ?

Hows about popping the question ?

If not, do a camping trip up to Put-In-Bay, stay in a tent on the cliffs, let nature take its course. It's not called Put-In-Bay for nothing.

Good luck on your choice.

Ride safe all,

Greg