new less restrictive laws passed

Exarch

I did mention common sense, which some people do not have.

I guess I shouldn't of used the word 'autofire' you obviously have no common sense yourself if you didn't know what I meant.

People shoot themselves all the time on accident...

I don't see any bad info here, I speak the truth, safety and proper training is a huge issue.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KNOWING HOW TO DO SOMETHING AND KNOWING HOW TO DO SOMETHING SAFLEY... YOUR COWBOY POINT HOLDS NO GROUND HERE... ASSHOLE

Really cowboys didn't carry firearms? Did they receive training? I guess I am lost here!

Thanks for the reply Exarch. I may join the military one of these days. I didn't know they actually let you teach other about guns and knives. Coool!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the reply Exarch. I may join the military one of these days. I didn't know they actually let you teach other about guns and knives. Coool!

Lets face it, you wouldn't be able to cut it.

That's not nice. I mean anybody can join the Army. That's easy.

No way I would join the Marines or something.

Since ex is an army firearms instructor I say we all throw some money together and have him put on a class.

Can we please please please? I need me some good training before I shoot my hand off on full auto, while handing the gun to a 4 yr old to shoot a 2 yr old. I needs me some training to be as good as exarch!

How much for the class?

:lol:

Your right, I have no clue what im talking about. I never saw someone accidentally shoot someone else or themselves, I never saw a weapon neglecting discharged, I never saw a barrel melt, I never saw a weapon accidentally rapid fire on a belt fed machine gun. Hell, I've never even shot a weapon before, I have no clue about guns, I've never even seen one in person.

People are perfect, everyone that owns a gun knows and utilizes all their knowledge of said weapon every single time they handle one. No one has ever done something stupid on accident because they didn't know what they were doing, if they did something wrong it was on purpose.

Exarch is a complete fucktard and has no business stating his opinion, everything he sais is a lie and I think every Dick, Hairy, and Sally out there knows exactly what to do, fuck training, just let them learn as they go.

Screw the statistics, they are complete bullshit, they don't even make sense. Screw the stories I hear on the news, infact I dont even watch the news, the media is a complete lie and only portrays shit that goes wrong, when infact that shit went exactly as planned.

Your right, I have no clue what im talking about. I never saw someone accidentally shoot someone else or themselves, I never saw a weapon neglecting discharged, I never saw a barrel melt, I never saw a weapon accidentally rapid fire on a belt fed machine gun. Hell, I've never even shot a weapon before, I have no clue about guns, I've never even seen one in person.

People are perfect, everyone that owns a gun knows and utilizes all their knowledge of said weapon every single time they handle one. No one has ever done something stupid on accident because they didn't know what they were doing, if they did something wrong it was on purpose.

Exarch is a complete fucktard and has no business stating his opinion, everything he sais is a lie and I think every Dick, Hairy, and Sally out there knows exactly what to do, fuck training, just let them learn as they go.

Screw the statistics, they are complete bullshit, they don't even make sense. Screw the stories I hear on the news, infact I dont even watch the news, the media is a complete lie and only portrays shit that goes wrong, when infact that shit went exactly as planned.

oh look, we're finally on the same page ;)

• Upvote 3

Your right, I have no clue what im talking about.

I 100% agree with you!!!

I never saw a weapon accidentally rapid fire on a belt fed machine gun

Umm I don't carry a belt fed machine gun firstly. I don't know anybody that does, and a belt fed machine gun should rapid fire. No? :dunno:

I 100% agree with you!!!

Umm I don't carry a belt fed machine gun firstly. I don't know anybody that does, and a belt fed machine gun should rapid fire. No? :dunno:

Yes, but not when you let go of the trigger... If they are dirty or if the barrel is too hot the gun will still shoot unmanned. And if you do not swap out the barrel it will melt. But what do I know, not like I've been shooting and training other people on machine guns for the past 6 years :dunno:

What would YOU do to prevent both of these situations? What would YOU do if your gun ran wild or your barrel got hot?

:plus1: I totally agree! Now if you could just learn the difference between your and you're...

But he was in the army! That qualifies him as a expert...... on everything!

I bet he thinks he's a sex expert, since he probably masturbates daily. :rolleyes:

read the bold :)

If anyone in the military cares to back me up or shoot me down go for it, but for the civilians out there, don't believe every thing you hear :)

Someone needs to learn how to break up quotes. :nono: Oh, I forgot, too lazy, since he's on his phone posting.

Cut it... :lol: Yeah, we've all heard about Jagr and knives... :D

Maybe Jagz could make it in the coast guard?

I'm beginning to wonder...

The non-idiots do!

Having a tough time coming up with an argument for this one. I think I'll just have to agree. :D

2 accurate statements in one post for you! Rep! (Not really, I'm not wasting my rep on you...)

I 100% agree with you!!!

You don't watch son's of guns, do you? :lol:

Yes, but not when you let go of the trigger... If they are dirty or if the barrel is too hot the gun will still shoot unmanned. And if you do not swap out the barrel it will melt. But what do I know, not like I've been shooting and training other people on machine guns for the past 6 years :dunno:

What would YOU do to prevent both of these situations? What would YOU do if your gun ran wild or your barrel got hot?

I would totally train people to carry concealed, that's wut I'd do.

If I happened to have a "runaway" gun I would just break off the belt :confused:

• Upvote 1

keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction, let it run its course if its not safe to stop the ammo supply. I have ZERO experience with belt fed machine guns, and never claimed to! Is the CHL class supposed to train us on belt fed machine guns? :dunno: If my sidearm started firing on "full auto" I would keep it pointed down range, drop the mag, and bam it will stop!

I never claimed to know it all!