Ride May 12 at 11:00

Dying Shadow

Well i got a flyer from sum guys at iron pony today. There will be a ride at 11:00 and 1:30 on may 12, it starts at Rockbridge Valero Gas station at St. Rt. 33. Then the ride goes over from there to St. Rt. 374,180,374,664,and 56. They said the go threw the day before and clean all the corners so you can enjoy yourself with out fear of gravel. Ive never heard of this before but I told them I would post it up for them. Any of you know about this????

I told them about the sight one new about it and rode with some peps from the sight before. Im going to go down and check it out sounds like a good time. Ill try to post up pic of flyer. Any one that maby interested pm me and maby set a meet point to ride down I was going to slab it fastest route.(I know im a horble speller and cant use grammer)

Wow,we're going to be down there on part of our FJR Ramble Sunday...awful nice of them to clean the corners for us.While they're in the neighborhood do you think they might be able to clean Big Pine,Thompson Ridge and Illsboro-Ceder Falls?

Well if any one did want to go ill be at the wendys on the first exit when you get off 270 on to 33, I think its st. rt. 317 south hamilton rd. I'll be there around 9 leavin around 9:30 to head out.