Got pulled over

co0kie

I don't see why yall are being so mean to cookie? It not like all you fags haven't ridden around with ur visor up, with no license while trying to impress chicks on campus!

Lolz

I don't ride around campus, never have and most likely never will.

If you do something stupid and get caught that is a "duh" moment. If you do something stupid and get caught, go online bitch about it and wish harm to someone else doing their job than that is validation to get pissed on. Just sayin.......

I don't ride around campus, never have and most likely never will.

If you do something stupid and get caught that is a "duh" moment. If you do something stupid and get caught, go online bitch about it and wish harm to someone else doing their job than that is validation to get pissed on. Just sayin.......

he was being sarcastic as snookie that about the same thing a few posts into the thread

he was being sarcastic as snookie that about the same thing a few posts into the thread

Oh.....Got little sleep last night.....wasn't fully functioning yet. I didn't feel like going back to see if that comment pointed to something else.

Oh.....Got little sleep last night.....wasn't fully functioning yet. I didn't feel like going back to see if that comment pointed to something else.

haha its all good, its really about time they make a sarcasm font. Come on Apple or Microsoft, you're our only help :D

so no one went all Columbo on the police records to find out exactly what happened? OP isn't delivering, where the fuck are my lulz?

1 Action Code 4510.12(A2) Degree of Offense M1

Description NO MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT

Action Code Points 0

Disposition Code Disposition Date

Req. Driver Ed. NO Driving School

2 Action Code 4511.53(B) Degree of Offense MM

Description RIDING BICYCLE / MOTORCYCLE RESTRICTIONS

Action Code Points 0

Disposition Code Disposition Date

Req. Driver Ed. NO Driving School

Was posted a few pages back. No license/ no visor = wishes death upon cop for impounding his bike

Had to impound the bike if he was riding ouside the limits of his permit. If he let him ride off and something happened like the rider was involved in an accident, the officer could be held liable.

didnt have to.. could have offered to let him have someone come get it, or have it towed, etc....did he deserve to have it impounded? im going to go ahead and guess yes lol