Got pulled over

co0kie

Stop characterizing things as if "the lawyers" have an opinion one way or another. If they're working for cub cadet, their job is to prevent cub cadet from being sued. If they're working for the government, their job is to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Confused...

the BMV issued Motorcycle Operator Manual it states that a full windshield doesn't take the place of or substitute for appropriate eye protection

Oh, I misread that post - I thought it said BMW motorcycle manual. I was making the point that a company's lawyers will always err on the side of not getting sued. We agree on the basic issue, I just read BMV as BMW.

Stop characterizing things as if "the lawyers" have an opinion one way or another. If they're working for cub cadet, their job is to prevent cub cadet from being sued. If they're working for the government, their job is to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Attorneys don't have opinions; they have arguments that support their client's stance, and/or refute the opposition's stance. There will be lawyers on both sides of any issue.

I heard you the first time, at 10:44. Why post the same thing again at 11:47? :confused:

Thanks for posting the ordinance, I'm fairly new to Ohio and didn't know about the requirement for eye protection with a full face helmet (odd).

Also, about the full windshield, in the BMV issued Motorcycle Operator Manual it states that a full windshield doesn't take the place of or substitute for appropriate eye protection (faceshield or goggles). I'm not surprised, however, that the two don't agree with one another.

Oh no, not eye protection AND full face. Just eye protection. That can be goggles, glasses, face shield, etc. You don't have to wear glasses and have a face shield.

Hey Cookie.

I'm going to get the whole story come Monday when it's all public record.

May as well fess up.

Say Hi to your Mother for me!

It's Monday, I want the story, I don't know where to look for it, and in some small way feel that since I've read every page of this; I'm entitled.

• Upvote 1

It's Monday, I want the story, I don't know where to look for it, and in some small way feel that since I've read every page of this; I'm entitled.

Yeah just finished up reading...... Anyone find the real story. Im going to go fish for it....:icefishing:

Wouldn't be on the daily log as those are criminal offenses vs traffic stops.

Oh ok makes more sense now. Wonder why it wouldn't list it but whatever. I need more information to conduct a better search. I'm plum out of options.

Another mental note don't search for douche bag while on work computer.....

Never. However, I did check public access Franklin County Court View this morning (from home). Not enough information. :(

Never. However, I did check public access Franklin County Court View this morning (from home). Not enough information. :(

Yeah that was the issue I was running into. Tried searching local papers for the police beat section. I Know This Week (enter city) usually has a police beat type of section. However unable to find anything.

LOL ive passed plenty of cops with my visor up and no eye protection. given it is usually when i am pulling up to a light or just leaving from a stop. plus i am asian so its that much harder to get something in there...

• Upvote 1