Any twisty rides Saturday 5/19

Hutch

I'm planning on riding Saturday. Girlfriend will be out of town so I'll have the day. Just waiting to see who's riding where.

I'd still love to go down South if we can find a group of guys that want to go. I don't know the roads.

I would have come down Saturday for a SE OH ride but I can't now. I did a 450 miler yesterday (83,78,260,26,255) & came back with a slit in my rear tire that now have to deal with Saturday instead of ride.

I would have come down Saturday for a SE OH ride but I can't now. I did a 450 miler yesterday (83,78,260,26,255) & came back with a slit in my rear tire that now have to deal with Saturday instead of ride.

Hoblick may be able to come to you and fix it before then...

Will see what's going on, I would prefer a few more than two to head to southeast. Specially with you never being out that way. that way if something would happened there's more to help. We will see what interest there is for anything and go from there

Will see what's going on, I would prefer a few more than two to head to southeast. Specially with you never being out that way. that way if something would happened there's more to help. We will see what interest there is for anything and go from there

Agreed. Two is a little light for that trip. I'll ride anywhere though......even the same roads as last weekend. Something new would be cool too.

Hopefully some more are interested and we can put a little something together.

I work till 12:00pm if you come through Cambridge I'm in.

Tpoppa is organizing a ride into WV. Should be ~400 miles for folks that live in the middle of the state. He said the northerners will probably hit close to 500.

I need to make one of these rides to WV.

Tpoppa is organizing a ride into WV. Should be ~400 miles for folks that live in the middle of the state. He said the northerners will probably hit close to 500.

Will there be a route posted with some estimated times, like to see if this is something I can do and what time I would have to meet somewhere. If not might just slap something together here local

I found the thread here that talks about it. He said the main ride thread is on the CORE boards but I don't know where that is. Looks like 9am meet in Bolivar or Millersburg.

It's a thread you posted in yesterday Hutch.

So who's all wanting to ride tomorrow gonna try to do something alittle different with the route

Thinking 668 pick up 669 to 78 to 83north then prolly a couple we usually ride.

That route sounds great....I love 668. It's nice right now.

I'm wondering if maybe people aren't looking at the thread cause it's asking if there are any rides instead of stating that there is a ride....?? Thought maybe you'd want to start a new thread saying there is a ride and all the info etc. Just wondered if that's why people hadn't been responding. I could be wrong and everyone is just gonna be in WV or wherever else this weekend lol.