Fatality Sunday night

TopLeft

:rip: But like pokey said, its a gamble when you choose to ride "skull out"

Its a gamble when you choose to ride, period.

Don't get me wrong, I won't ride without a helmet, but I don't have a false sense of invincibility with one. You go off into trees at a high rate of speed, helmet or not, it won't end well.

Its a gamble when you choose to ride, period.

Don't get me wrong, I won't ride without a helmet, but I don't have a false sense of invincibility with one. You go off into trees at a high rate of speed, helmet or not, it won't end well.

Very true - I just like the odds better with gear, than without.....especially at highway speeds

why all the bullet comments? am i missing something? says he hit a median and flipped

Because the news indicated that he had a puncture wound in the back of his head. It was unclear whether or not this was from the accident or from possibly being shot thus causing the accident.

You know OR, just like the IP Demo crash thread, people take a speculation and run with it until it becomes a perceived fact.

Because the news indicated that he had a puncture wound in the back of his head. It was unclear whether or not this was from the accident or from possibly being shot thus causing the accident.

You know OR, just like the IP Demo crash thread, people take a speculation and run with it until it becomes a perceived fact.

hm...guess i read the article wrong and missed that part...never saw anything about a puncture wound until shawn mentioned it