Worst dressed riders.

DirtDee675

I saw this on another forum, since Ohio is exceptionally bad in my opinion (coming from a helmet state) I thought this could be interesting for people to post up the worst dressed riders they have seen. Not all of these are my pictures but I'll get it started.

Rider or passenger lacking gear.

aeff4113-bf7e-422b.jpg

aeff4113-bfe5-b176.jpg

aeff4113-c002-67ad.jpg

aeff4113-c025-1884.jpg

aeff4113-c04e-0bfa.jpg

aeff4113-c07a-7943.jpg

Wait you mean to tell me people don't wear gear on other bikes besides Suzuki?

It happens on occasion but as seen above all Suzuki riders wear improper gear ;)

Look it's cookie himself!

aeff4113-cdb9-c5ac.jpg

Visor up and everything!

aeff4113-cddf-256b.jpg

And some more eating shit.

aeff4113-ce00-cbcc.jpg

aeff4113-ce2e-d394.jpg

aeff4113-ce5c-4ec9.jpg

aeff4113-ce80-54fb.jpg

I am just plain old fashioned tired of even waving to any rider without gear. One actually turned around and followed me to my destination just a few miles down the road. He pulled up beside my parking, I turn off my bike, and he asks why I didn't wave back.

I said:

Because it is unsafe to take your hand off the handelbars when rolling, it can cause an accident. I pulled off my helmet, he saw my bald mellon and age and just decided not to argue with me, he knew he wouldn't win.

Forest Gump said it best: Stupid is as Stupid does. :rolleyes:

Just my $.02, deal with it.

Ride safe all,

Greg

I am just plain old fashioned tired of even waving to any rider without gear. One actually turned around and followed me to my destination just a few miles down the road. He pulled up beside my parking, I turn off my bike, and he asks why I didn't wave back.

I said:

Because it is unsafe to take your hand off the handelbars when rolling, it can cause an accident. I pulled off my helmet, he saw my bald mellon and age and just decided not to argue with me, he knew he wouldn't win.

Forest Gump said it best: Stupid is as Stupid does. :rolleyes:

Just my $.02, deal with it.

Ride safe all,

Greg

wow....someone turned around and followed you to ask why you didnt wave?

what a piece of shit. (him, not you)

From the first few pictures ....

So many people can't lower a bike worth shit! Those look done very poorly as I see many alike in Dayton. They don't upgrade their shock to deal with the extra stress from the stretch and lower and they are shit jobs. The crooked slams kill me too when I see their lower fairings. Many go way to low for public roads too, smash headers too low-low.

Edited by NinjaNick