Worst dressed riders.

DirtDee675

Nowhere, because the guy's not breaking any laws.

If that was happening in Ohio, neither "dad" nor offspring has eye protection, and under 17 needs a helmet (i think, too lazy to look up right now).

Too bad there's no law against "general, unclassified, but I know it when I see it stupidity".

some of those falling ones made me cringe... all that skin on the pavement.

this one made me cringe too... lemony snicket's series of dumbass events.

aeff4113-ce5c-4ec9.jpg

this one pisses me off:nono:

when my kids ride its a minimum of lid, longpants

wgas? It's his kid, it's his problem.

Me 2!!! Where are the cops when you need them?!?! That guy needs 2 b in jail :nono:

yeah, that'll be better for the kid, not having a father...

Nowhere, because the guy's not breaking any laws.

he is, but they are stupid laws regarding age restrictions for helmets, and PPE

If that was happening in Ohio, neither "dad" nor offspring has eye protection, and under 17 needs a helmet (i think, too lazy to look up right now).

Too bad there's no law against "general, unclassified, but I know it when I see it stupidity".

this. it's 18... under 18 you must wear a helmet on a motorcycle regardless of the license class of the operator...

It's still a stupid law, it's his kid, it's his responsibility, it's his problem.

wgas? It's his kid, it's his problem.

There's a reason laws exist that protect children - parents like that. The child can't choose for himself a reasonable amount of protection or even to not get on the bike - and dad is proving by that photo he's too fucking stupid to get the job done.

If that little kid grew up to be Trayvon, maybe you'd give two shits about his welfare.

• Upvote 1

There's a reason laws exist that protect children - parents like that. The child can't choose for himself a reasonable amount of protection or even to not get on the bike - and dad is proving by that photo he's too fucking stupid to get the job done.

It's not the state's job to be your child's nanny...

that child is your property for all intensive purposes, you are responsible for any monetary damages your child incurs, you're responsible for that child's welfare...

the state should stay out of it.

Otherwise, we could go the wrong way and make a long list of things children should be protected from that their parents might expose them to...

the sun: can't go outside, that's just dangerous, might get skin cancer

automobiles: thousands die every year in automobile accidents

motorcycle racing: dangerous pointless sport

atv's: kids die every year on those things

swimming pools: tons of kids drown

religion: emotional distress and suicide are often results of religious pressure

guns: how many children are killed because they got ahold of daddys gun when he wasn't paying attention?

puppies: how many kids die every year from dog attacks?

bathtubs, more drowning

Any electrical toy: could malfunction and electrocute them

the list can go on and on and on, and it's all the same bullshit. Let good parents be good parents let bad parents be bad parents, they decided to reproduce, it's their responsibility...period

If that little kid grew up to be Trayvon, maybe you'd give two shits about his welfare.

yeah, cause going for a ride on your dad's motorcycle is exactly the same as being shot by some cowboy wannabe.

now if I ever had children, would I take such a chance? Nope, not on the street...(barring any unforseen circumstances that would require such an action)

But who do you think you are telling someone else what they can and can't do with their own child? and at what point can we tell you what to do with yours?

Edited by magley64