The Zombies have revealed themselves...

jagr

*slaps magazine in glock

...makes sure all mags are loaded, speedloaders are full, fresh batteries in flashlight, and 870 has 7 ready - f*ck chambering a round as a warning...:eek:

guy getting eaten should have thrown more elbows

Bwahahaha

Said he shot him twice lol

And he growled at them after the first shot then went back to his meal.

You know a bunch of people are cheering the the zombie apocalypse is here. Lol

Wife saw this article yesterday and said her mind immediately went to the walking dead tv show. It's honestly a little disturbing. Will cue k round count and weapon readiness when I get home.

Can't wait to hear the whole story, I bet drugs and alcohol are involved.

This ^ , I already have a good idea what drug too.

I just wanna know why they were nekkid and if his pecker was gnawed off too. Homo Zombies are the new black.

A guy on another forum said it's supposed to be some new form of LSD that people are taking that is causing them to go nuts. I didn't see news reports on that. Although, that's the kind of shit the public is told in the movies which is why they are caught unaware. What are the odds that we hear about another incidence?

Remember this one?

Jason Russell, the co-founder of Invisible Children, the advocacy group behind the “Kony 2012″ viral video, was detained and taken by police to a medical facility for evaluation on Thursday morning after he was reported to be in his underwear, yelling incoherently and disrupting traffic in a San Diego neighborhood.