OhioRiders T-Shirts List

CbrGirl

Below is the list for the T-Shirt Order:

Check and make sure I have you down for the right size(s).

If you wanted more than one of a size there is a number after your name.

Here is the Design again:

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=7518

The shirts will be gray with a black design.

Please let me know of any changes to your order by THURSDAY.

X-Small: CoolWhip, jdonn

Small: Sypher2109, DirtDee675(2), ninjachk08, ohiomike, OsuMj, rawlins87, tyler524, jagr, Beegreenstrings, max power

Med: Sypher2109, 2Wheeler, ama146, co0kie, CoolWhip, e-flores, gen3flygirl, GESEXER, hollywood3586, jagr, jstumpalump150(2), just_some_dude, MidgetTodd, Mojoe(2), namtugeoj, ReconRat(2), rubbersidedown, scottb, snot, standout, Tank Baby, TimTheAzn, Turbotom09, tyler524, VanDySS, wcombs14, wht_she_scorpion, jagr; Bodyman(2), magley64, jbot, Cbrgirl, max power

Large: abdecal, Ault, Blitz, Casper, cattmouch33, cbrbrent, cOoTeR, HDstreetHOG, jdonn, littlebig33, max power, namtugeoj(2), NSB156, Scruit, Timin8Tr, Tomcat0403, Tony blaze, VanDySS, 2Wheeler, bowdog, 82packer, RVTPilot, TopLeft, Tony blaze, jbot, Sniper_308, Fuelit, Cbrgirl, LJWalter

X-Large: accel_is_my_drug, Al Z. Heimer, Anden(2), Bad324, Big3, blake1221, Bodyman, bowdog(2), C-bus, cbrbrent, Cdubyah, CleaveTheGreat, cmh_sprint, conn-e-rot ninja, CrazySkullCrusher, DAC, grapesmuggler27, Habi, Howabusa, JohnG, jporter12, MadKaw636, MarkGoolie, MidgetTodd, Mj 88, mseb13, Mykill, OhioBob, ohiomike, Pokey, rawlins87, RFM, Rjettman, standout, twisted12, undr_psi(2), wht_scorpion, wriXB9R, Ziggy, NinjaCisco, cannonriders, Ron505, BiggO, CarWhore, 20thGix, Gump, marlboro man

2X-Large: 2talltim(2), Beegreenstrings(2), FIJI-9-Brother(3), Hellmutt, jagr(2), jgetz524, markhart337, Meanie, NinjaCisco, Pfloydgad(2), Sniper_308, snot, Bad324, jporter12, TheBrown(3), 82packer, Photos by Marty, vintage rider

3X-Large: 2talltim, buxnut(2), Cdubyah, drew95gt, Hutch(2), ScubaCinci

4X-Large: BiggO, Jst2fst(2)

Edited by CbrGirl
  • Upvote 3

not that im in a big hurry but whats the time table on these? just wanna know when to pony up the cash

Hoping to place the order Friday. And when I do, I will let you know the price of the shirts and time-table for them to come in.

Put me down for two shirts please I always mess one up some how DONE

Edit: Anyway we can get some iron on's with our screen names so we can put them on the shirts somewhere?

Edited by CbrGirl

Preferred payments?

Cash, check, paypal, wings, beer, diapers? :)

Cash, Check or paypal is fine. But I will never say no to diapers. Size 4 or 5! :D

facebook-like-thumb-up-sign-thumb23724253.jpg

What the taco cart guy said^^^

Cash, Check or paypal is fine. But I will never say no to diapers. Size 4 or 5! :D

Holy cow! Size 4 or 5 already? Our 3 year old still wears 4's at night! (He's tall and skinny though.)

I have some diapers that will fit Casper would those work.

Edited by Anden
  • Upvote 1

I'm gonna need one for each of the girls. Not sure of the sizes though.

Ask me later or find out when you talk to the wife.

When are you gonna bring that sweet new ride over and make her jealous?