Who's riding with me to the gap

Carwhore

ill post this here too .......

Giving it some more thought and if you guys are going to leave at the butt crack of dawn like you say you are, maybe traveling with the group will be more fun. So as of now you guys have 3 rigs in the caravan(Carwhore, CMH_S, MT)correct. So if any of you have a set in stone leaving time and meet place let me know. From the sound of it Jagr wasnt fond of my idea anyway, and habi i dont think really cares either way, and josh is just a newb poser and will do what we say anyways:lol:

Hey Sorethumb1969, even if you do this you will have to leave you hood, VERY F'N early.

Hey John, I bought another bike so i am planning on leaving Wednesday night heading to NC and picking it up then leave from my buddies house in NC Thursday morning. Can we hook up Tuesday and i can load my bike or wednesday mid day?

Hey John, I bought another bike so i am planning on leaving Wednesday night heading to NC and picking it up then leave from my buddies house in NC Thursday morning. Can we hook up Tuesday and i can load my bike or wednesday mid day?

Yeh that's fine. Tuesday will work. Also it doesn't look like anyone is going to take the extra spot in my trailer so I could trailer both of your bikes back.

what you gettin bubby?

Yeh that's fine. Tuesday will work. Also it doesn't look like anyone is going to take the extra spot in my trailer so I could trailer both of your bikes back.

Awesome!!! :bow:

Oh fer gods sake just ride down ya pansies LOL! The 7 times I have been I only trailered once.

My supermoto only gets 50 miles per tank.

Its the perfect tool for the mountains, but it just can't get there in decent time.

OK you can have a trailer pass. But why the short range my dr-350 get 85 miles per tank on 1.5 gals. But doing 85 miles on a dual sport feels like 150 on my street bike. LOL!

1.7 gallon tank, highly modified engine, 42mm pumper carb.

Heavy throttle wrist.

You see where this is going. :)